Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Weird noise in the JWT opening?

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

Arizona Sky

It always starts when the clock hits 20 seconds during the countdown. You can hear it clearly at 0:32 here:

Do you guys hear it? Its like a deep voice or something idk. I can hear it in every intro at every show.

Duella Dvil

The oooowaaaahhhh????

I always thought it sounded like the end of one of the I want your loves from bad romance (love love love I want your lovveee"uuuhhh") like it sounds like that bit but pitched down

www.instagram.com/theduella666

PartySick

I'm pretty sure it's just a bass synth kind of sound. It was there during the Judas interlude at the BTWB and some fanmade versions of that interlude have that sound as well :yay:

I mean...quick! Someone put it into Audacity, pitch it up by 666% and convert the resulting mp3 into a png then upload it to Blingee and email that gif to Putin and Trump will announce LG6 while he's on his farewell tour in Asia :giveup:

🖤

The only weird thing about this video is that people seem to be walking about as if nothing is happening. THE QUEEN IS ON STAGE PEOPLE. 

tumblr_or57ntrCI61r2pp2to1_250.gif

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

TheCureinMalibu

is it me or the arena shows are wayyyyyy way way way way way better than the stadium shows

:air:

adamsenigma
39 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

is it me or the arena shows are wayyyyyy way way way way way better than the stadium shows

The show was designed to be an arena show so duh  :gaycat:

23 hours ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

Nope your not the only one! :selena:

GypsyBabe
On 11/5/2017 at 1:32 AM, TheCureinMalibu said:

Hey I liked my stadium show! :whitney:

⚯͛

Archived