đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
story

Just Saw A Star is Born Prescreening!

Ziggy

Featured Posts

AndrewGr
1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

The music was outstanding, bar none. Even if you don't like country or Joanne much, Gaga SELLS it with the performances. Also there is a song she has sung 1000000X times before in this movie, but it is fantastic to see it again.

I really hope this La Vie en Rose performance will be her best one! :gum:

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

are we gonna have a #1 hit on BBH100 out of the soundtrack?

I could see it. Everyone loved the music in the audience I was in

monsterdino
2 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

The music was outstanding, bar none. Even if you don't like country or Joanne much, Gaga SELLS it with the performances. Also there is a song she has sung 1000000X times before in this movie, but it is fantastic to see it again.

Million Reasons? :selena: 

So the music leans more towards country then? Are there any songs like The Cure or pop?

Also, is the choreo used for The Cure at JWT used in the movie at all?

who will love me when the night is over

OH. and the drag queens are the best part. I'm not even into drag much, but they're hilarious and not cringey at all. They had some really nice levity and comedy while not feeling like comedic relief

Are you trying to tell me the music from this movie is country? 

giphy.gif

monsterdino
Just now, Ziggy said:

OH. and the drag queens are the best part. I'm not even into drag much, but they're hilarious and not cringey at all. They had some really nice levity and comedy while not feeling like comedic relief

yaaas Willam Belli get it

Saint Hollywood
7 minutes ago, Stefani Gaga said:

Über die anderen Vorschläge der Amerikaner gab es am Freitag noch keine Einigung; am Wochenende sollte weiter verhandelt werden. :madge:

Washington dringt darauf, dass Nordkoreaner, die vor allem in China und Russland Devisen für das Regime erwirtschaften, keine bezahlte Arbeit mehr ausüben dürfen. Anfang Juli war deren Zahl bereits eingefroren worden. :lolly:

Es geht um bis zu hunderttausend Personen, die Pjöngjang geschätzt bis zu 2,4 Milliarden Dollar in die Kasse spülen. Nach Einschätzung der Bundesregierung ist China zu einer Verschärfung bereit. Jedoch sei Peking skeptisch gegenüber einem Ölembargo; es verweise darauf, dass Treibstofflieferungen an das Militär bereits verboten seien. :cryga:

Allerdings hapert es mit der Umsetzung, was mutmaßlich an Russland liegt. :excuseu:

Oui :poot:

1 minute ago, Spock said:

So the music leans more towards country then? Are there any songs like The Cure or pop?

Also, is the choreo used for The Cure at JWT used in the movie at all?

It depends. There's some like The Cure more pop r&b as she gets famous but starts and has her roots in more of a Joanne sound. So both. But there's a few solid pop numbers for fans

RadioIsOurs

Is it better than the previous versions of ASIB? 

Do you think it can score at the box office?

fabuIesque
4 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

is it one of her stefani-era songs? (Wonderful, Hollywood, Rockshow, Something Crazy, No Floods, etc)

Just now, Doot said:

Are you trying to tell me the music from this movie is country? 

giphy.gif

Not all of it. It's more rock-folsky than country but there's also a handful of pop tunes as well

ZiggyZiggs

I didn't like Heal Me, but we only hear a little of it. Like 20-25 seconds max. I only didn't like it because of the context it was in where she had a lot of piano and power ballad-y songs and then a pop r&b number so my mood just wasn't for it at the time. It's a bop, though.

In a GP/non-biased POV how was her acting compared to AHS? I know it's a taboo topic but I'm scared cuz of the fillers. Does it hinder her ability in any way? The fillers were perfect for the Countess and Scathach but how is it here? will it blow us away or is it just good?

Just now, RainbowBlonde said:

Is it better than the previous versions of ASIB? 

Do you think it can score at the box office?

If they can change up the pacing then it has a chance. It's a little rough in parts, but if people go to see Gaga they will be pleased. She's great, and I'm saying that as a fan of movies not Gaga.

• Admin changed the title to Just Saw A Star is Born Prescreening!

Archived