Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

is it GA/Floor Credit Card Entry for every single show?

he8myhearrt

Featured Posts

he8myhearrt

Was planning to buy a ticket for a show in November but wanted to know if every single venue is doing credit card venue entry only for GA/ Floor? 

Thanks

All the shows I'm going to are credit card entry. It seems like most shows are, I'm not too sure though 

Wait, WHAT. I booked tickets for Amsterdam but I’m flying from Dublin, and it wasn’t booked on my card. What do I do? I’ve never ever experienced anything like this in all my life going to concerts, is this a new thing in general, or only for this tour?

Can any European fans reply? Is this an American/Canadian thing only?

RAMROD
24 minutes ago, DarkGa said:

Wait, WHAT. I booked tickets for Amsterdam but I’m flying from Dublin, and it wasn’t booked on my card. What do I do? I’ve never ever experienced anything like this in all my life going to concerts, is this a new thing in general, or only for this tour?

Can any European fans reply? Is this an American/Canadian thing only?

You can always read the fine print on your ticket, or the purchase confirmation e-mail, if it is mentions about showing credit cards and valid ID (Example: "Restrictions apply: Proof of credit card used for purchase and valid ID may be required for entry. Tickets are nontransferable." or something along that line) then you need to present those for entry.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

On 5/11/2017 at 2:35 PM, RAMROD said:

You can always read the fine print on your ticket, or the purchase confirmation e-mail, if it is mentions about showing credit cards and valid ID (Example: "Restrictions apply: Proof of credit card used for purchase and valid ID may be required for entry. Tickets are nontransferable." or something along that line) then you need to present those for entry.

I will check, thank you!

Archived