news

Lady Gaga confirms U2 collab on their new album

Guille

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nikolai Barrow

This is amazing! If this is a full on collab this could possibly be considered her biggest collab. I mean they are just HUGE. 

TimisaMonster

Oh Gaga....giving us more music we don't want :selena:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Gagaloo911

This is definitely the new music that is being rumored I think. 

If it's true that she's collabing with them anyway

JudasIsAHolyFoo
6 hours ago, Meredith Grey said:

Everytime I think of U2 I think about that time they just put their album on everyone's iPhones in the middle of the night.

Please don’t remind me of that :neyde:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

SevenWonder

I can't believe you youngin's don't know U2! They're on par with The Beatles, Nirvana, Pink Floyd, Fleetwood Mac, Rolling Stones. Ask your parents. Haha.

It's a big coup for Gags and will introduce her to a whole new group of possible fans (assuming it's true).

Sebastien6859

Wait... What if the suprise everyone is talking about is actually U2 coming to the show 2night to sing the song with GaGa ?

:usrs:

GagaMyBlood95

I am not really that into U2 music, but I know that they are living legends and I am glad they have collaborated with Gaga :applause:

Proves once again how great of a musician Gaga is, and that all the respected artists want to collaborate with her!

Archived