💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Joanne' hits half billion streams on Spotify!

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

FRANZGA
1 hour ago, NicoWe said:

Can someone tell me on which site you can check out the stream numbers dir several songs please?

you can see the streaming numbers in your spotify app (desktop/laptop) cannot be seen on mobile or spotify web player.. hover the cursor towards the ··· or something like that after the duration display (3:14) in each song

example

John Wayne.                             2:59 ···

hover the cursor towards ··· and the streaming hits will pop up

Daenerys

Okay

giphy.gif

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

GRIMEZSZ

Joanne without anything of promotion in the platforms of streaming is a great success, the album has +230M of stream in Spotify without counting the singles, that means that almost half of its stream is thanks to its songs that are non-singles.:whitney:

PD: witness of Katy Perry has stream only thanks to her singles, the stream to her non-single songs of the album are disastrous.:sharon:

RochestrMonstr

Great to hear and well deserved! I'm so happy that so much positivity continues to surround Joanne!

I was happy with Joanne when we first heard it, but all these collective successes the album continues to have certainly make for a nice little bonus!

We certainly weren't still hearing any good news about BTW or ARTPOP one whole year after they were released!

Archived