Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Video: Gaga in Katy Perry's flim, "Part Of Me 3D"

Haus

Featured Posts

Tommymonster44

I saw the movie today, finally. And anyone who says this looks awkward or that Gaga obviously doesn't like Katy just needs to leave. It's obvious that they were both superstars at an award show with 100 billion people trying to talk to them and they just exchange a quick word passing by. Also, Katy didn't say "you look like a hershey kiss" after Gaga left. She was still right there, it was just the camera's angle.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ELECTRAHEARTPOP

I saw the movie today, finally. And anyone who says this looks awkward or that Gaga obviously doesn't like Katy just needs to leave. It's obvious that they were both superstars at an award show with 100 billion people trying to talk to them and they just exchange a quick word passing by. Also, Katy didn't say "you look like a hershey kiss" after Gaga left. She was still right there, it was just the camera's angle.

:clap:

I also saw the movie last night, and Tommy's right, the scene wasn't awkward at all, in fact, if y'all watched the film, you'd realise Katy is very genuine and loving, not unlike Gaga. They come from very similar backgrounds. (religion, dropping from labels, breakdown of relationship, contreversial songs, etc.)

Don't mean to sound rude but had to get that out. :ohno:

HybridWarhol

I also saw the movie last night, and Tommy's right, the scene wasn't awkward at all, in fact, if y'all watched the film, you'd realise Katy is very genuine and loving, not unlike Gaga. They come from very similar backgrounds. (religion, dropping from labels, breakdown of relationship, controversial songs, etc.)

I agree with everything else but, receipts plz.

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

I agree with everything else but, receipts plz.

Ur So Gay and I Kissed A Girl, both caused quite a stir :)

HybridWarhol

Ur So Gay and I Kissed A Girl, both caused quite a stir :)

Okay, I can see how those was controversial. :) I must have been thinking too big in terms of judging controversy. Are you a new member on GGD? Welcome! :hug:

Free Monster

it felt a bit like "oh, there's that weirdo who looks like a Hershey's Kiss" idk :)

she was just being cute. over a--lyzing

they edited it to make gaga seem like a b---h

Yeah, they edited her words for her. She didn't say them herself LOL!!!!!!

:derpga:

Free Monster

I KNOW :lmao:

Like "I think she ignores me, I don't care, I wanna be like her :flutter:"

are you that delusional or...?

Katy throwing that Hershey's Kiss line when Gaga was gone

She was right there.... :toofunny:

Tommymonster44

I also saw the movie last night, and Tommy's right, the scene wasn't awkward at all, in fact, if y'all watched the film, you'd realise Katy is very genuine and loving, not unlike Gaga. They come from very similar backgrounds. (religion, dropping from labels, breakdown of relationship, contreversial songs, etc.)

This. Katy Perry had to fight for her career, too. Her first album, a Christian album, didn't work out. Her second album under Def Jams didn't work out..she was dropped. Her third album under Columbia went down the same way..she was dropped. It wasn't until Capital that they finally allowed her to release the album the way Katy wanted to release it. And it smashed.

David Ward

Now that I seen the clip, there's no reason to see the movie :shrug:

Archived