💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

GAGAWEEN 2017 : Annual Remix Compilation for your parties!

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

It's here!

Happy Gagaween, guys!

Here are 17 handpicked remixes from our talented members!

We have also scoured the depths of the internet, the bowels of harddrives, and the archives of GagaDaily itself.

nasty.gif

https://i.imgur.com/a8FPmZJ.png

Click to enlarge tracklisting: 

https://i.imgur.com/vDPqCZE.png

DOWNLOAD HERE VIA MEGA

ALTERNATE DL VIA ZIPPYSHARE

1. Scheisse (Roman Stone Remix)

A great long forgotten track by a great long forgotten member, FrapondaBMB or Roman Stone. His mastry of altering Gaga's acapella to odd pitches wins this song, and makes the perfect off beat opener. 

2. Dancin' In Circles (JS Gagaween Remix)

Adding a dark and spooky vibe to an already quaking song, this is a great work by JS.

3. So Happy I Could Die (Haus of Glitch Brainwashed Mix)

Stuttering and bomping, this track explores a song not often chosen by remixers, by our own professional remixer pal @hausofglitch.

4. Monster Horse (Gaga vs Katy Perry) Mash by Quentin Mashups

A variation on the Dark theme, this song fits in well with both singers.

5. Applause (Ronlop's Gagaween Remix)

Conceptual spookyness from @Ronlop, with very unique choices of acapella and synth combos.

6. Beat It, G.U.Y. (Gaga vs Michael Jackson) by MashupKetchup

Nothing spices up a Halloween playlist like MJ -- enjoy this mash set to G.U.Y.

7. Freakshow (Lady Gaga Demo, circa 2008)

Amazingly, no deep web or surface web or even GGD search results came up for Freakshow -- even though it's been in the public domain for a year. So here it is, in it's unremixed original state -- fitting in nicely with the scary sexy concept of Gaga and Halloween in general.

8. Dancin' In Circle (Haus of Glitch Mix)

Another not often remixed song, this one is glitched up nicely again by Haus of Glitch -- submitted right under the wire as a surprise bonus remix he thought up while working on the other one. Well done good sir!

9. Sleepless Heartless Interlude (Flume vs Gaga) by GGD's JustHMLover) 

Very forward thinking mash of the only known acapella clip of Gaga singing Kanye West's Heartless -- built into an interlude for this album. Well done @JustHMLover

10. Monster (Drew G's DirtyPop 2017 Edit featuring Beetlejuice) 

Every year, Drew G of DirtyPop fame creates a Halloween mix to great acclaim. This is an extract of the Gaga track after Taylor and before Rhianna. Enjoy! Full credit to Drew G.

11. Jewels 'N' Drugs (JHML "The Countess" Mix) 

When Gaga goes out on a murder rampage, TI and Twista come along for the game. Credit to @JustHMLover

12. Beat It vs Just Dance (Gaga vs Michael Jackson) by TrenT

Great concept mashing the two songs -- scoured from Youtube's TrenT.

13. Bloody Mary (Orchestral Halloween Version by Mr. Ricky) 

Several years ago, our own @Rachel Duncan (aka HausFever aka Mr. Ricky) cooked up this baroque-esque version.

14. Monster (vs Dark Horse feat. Nicki Minaj) by Chrispy Mashups

The addition of Nicki's rap to this overlay of Gaga on Perry really adds punch to the impact of the song. Credit to Chrispy.

15. Bloody Mary ("Bring Me Blood" -- Gaga vs Evanescence) by Xalser Music

Nontraditional mash of these two songs -- makes for a interesting concept and interpretation of the idea. Credit to Xalser Music aka @Applause

16. Poker Face (Sketch Iz Dead Remix) (circa March 2009, Interscope LG forums)

Nothing delights me more than rooting around in our backup of the original (extremely dark) official Lady Gaga forums from Interscope. This remix was dropped there back in March 2009. Truly necromanced, as the forums have long since been deleted from the public internet. Enjoy!

17. Monster (Jose Spinning Cortez Mix) 

Sampled in Drew G's DirtyPop mix mentioned earlier, this is the full track from 2011. Nice dance stomp on a classic Gaga song. Rounds out the whole concept of Dark and Spooky this year!

DOWNLOAD GAGAWEEN 2017 HERE

pumpga.png

So, as always, enjoy this compilation of Gaga at your Halloween parties and in your cars and Ipods. :D It's really great that somehow every year we find and make enough musical material to fill out these compilations. 

On behalf of everyone involved and credited, I thank you for downloading and enjoying!

Extra special thanks to @Lucas for designing the winning cover art entry for this years GAGAWEEN 2017 album!  Special bonuses: the alternate design by Lucas for your choosing pleasure!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Haroon featured and pinned this topic
Bloody hooker

I hope everyone enjoys my remix! It’s #2 on the list :)

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, Bloody hooker said:

Im one of the people who dont normally listen to D.I.C. much and you made it palatable so I thank you for that!!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Mr Ricky

I hope I can give that eerie feeling with my Bloody Mary Orchestral version. Hope it's haunting enough! ♥ 

Crossfit

Bloody hooker
1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

Im one of the people who dont normally listen to D.I.C. much and you made it palatable so I thank you for that!!

I was so worried about it not turning out the way I hoped it would. Thank you for saying that! :hug:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Thank you! I love the compilations you put together @ChicaSkas :lolly:

Opening with the Roman Stone remix of Scheisse blew my mind.  I used to listen to it all the time when he first made it, it's been so long :kara:

VOLANTIS

Thank you @ChicaSkas and all the remixers involved for all your hard work for compiling absolute slayage. :applause: 

@Lucas Beautiful Artwork(s). :giveup:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

ChicaSkas
10 minutes ago, ShockTheWorld said:

wheres bad romance

It's been on many past Gagaween albums. Please scroll to the bottom half of the first post in the thread below::

1 hour ago, Bloody hooker said:

its fire! :lolly: 

• Admin unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived