💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

JWT Changes Prediction thread

Nino

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

With all the hype around potential new music being released soon by DJWS and Gaga...I need her to scrap The Cure and perform the next pop bop we NEED :giveup:

Also, remove some older songs from the Fame and add more ARTPOP

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Inb4

Million Reasons extended intro

Million Reasons

Million Reasons Andrelli remix

Million Reasons Country Road Version

Million Reasons Trash Metal version ft. Metallica

Million Reasons Acoustic Guitar Version

Million Reasons Piano Version

Million Reasons Jazz Version ft. Tony Bennett

Million Reasons French Version

Bad Romance

Million Reasons 2.0

Million Reasons outro

PSYCHOSHTICK

I think she won’t be performing Million Reasons as the last song. Or at least not on that stage (or maybe she will but she’ll walk back to the mainstage to bow with the dancers and band). Because that ‘running out of the arena like a maniac’-thing must be very stressfull. 

On another note: IF YOU’RE READING THIS; PLEASE PERFORM SCHEISSE IN AMSTERDAM, IT’S MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SONG OUT OF ALL THE SONGS IN THE UNIVERSE. Thank you.

maybe she is adding other million reasons remixes like

million reasons (djws remix)

million reasons (zedd remix)

million reasons (katy perry remix :poot: )

or maybe just a new single after million reasons

follow me in twitter omg

Gaga’s also known to unveil still-unreleased songs like “Princess Die” and “Living on the Radio” in concert. But the current tour, she admits, will see fewer opportunities for setlist changes, owing to the fact of its complicated technical setup — which includes multiple stages, heavy strobe effects, pyrotechnics, and mobile rigs that double as projections screens, ascending and descending during the performance to bridge the gap between each platform.

“That’s not to say I won’t do songs here or there that I can call during the show,” she assures, having hinted earlier this year that new music would “absolutely” play a role in the Joanne World Tour cycle. “But, this show’s actually extremely complex and complicated, and the stage is coded with a computer. It’s intense and the cues all have to be met at a particular time. It’s high stress and tense backstage to make sure everything happens at the exact moment it’s supposed to. So, the setlist might change a little bit, but mostly you’re coming to see a piece that we’ve created for you. It’s two hours and fifteen minutes we’ve thought about very closely. It’s from our heart, and it’s from a band, dancers, artists, and everyone we’ve worked with in the 10 years we have behind us together.”

http://ew.com/music/2017/08/29/lady-gaga-next-album-lg6-interview/

I'm sure if there were any changes in the setlist or they added new song we will know it this Friday.

It was more than 1,5 month gap since her last show so they had enough time to make some changes with the setlist and connect it with the technology

Just 3 more days :excited2:

❗ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗

Archived