rumor

Thoughts On Possible Setlist?

Twitter

Featured Posts

PartySick
1 hour ago, SCHEIBE MONSTRE said:

why would she Put Judas after JW

Because it would be amazing :excuseu:

Imagine her ending JW like "I said I wanted a bad boy...not a...a...JUDAAASS" and then Judas can transition into Scheisse during the bridge :selena:

1 hour ago, KaGOATrl said:

gypsy Makes a better encore

Personally, I think a mashup of Gypsy and Million Reasons would sound amazing but she'll never do it :giveup:

đź–¤

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DOJA CAT
2 hours ago, M Monstre said:

They would not have put "Surprise song" on the setlist :laughga:

Well there is 10 interchangble somgs 

thank u, next

I immediately thought "FAKE" when I saw Dance in the dark

Also what is a "Surprise song"?? Never heard that one :smh:

Not The Real Gaga
4 hours ago, Kefir said:

Maybe it's the name of her new single :laughga:

Lady Gaga - Surprise Song :selena:

This is my surprise song

Take back my life song 
Prove I'm alright song 
My power's turned on...

raginchristians
4 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

Maybe it's a surprise to Gaga 

Imagine if this this was actually what happened :sharon:

She waits on stage to hear what song her band will play next, ready for anything they throw at her. Will it be Mary Jane Holland? Or maybe Americano? Then she hears it:

"That's M-O-N-E-Y, so sexy oh yeah"

:selena:

he/they

6 hours ago, PartySick said:

She's always changed it though :shrug:

As someone who went to the opening night of the artRAVE, I wasn't too thrilled that I missed out on Dope, You and I, and Judas either but others missed out on Mary Jane Holland, Fashion!, Cake Like Lady Gaga, and the good version of PARTYNAUSEOUS so :selena: I imagine it'd be a trade off like that if they changed the JWT.

I hope they do add the other Joanne songs. I need to see Sinner's Prayer, Just Another Day, and Grigio Girls :cryga:

Reveal hidden contents

I can take or leave Hey Girl :selena:

It'd be nice to hear Venus again too but I'm not counting on it :laughga:

Ohhh yes, I actually always have said that she should add the rest of Joanne (I never understood why they weren’t in it in the first place) 

but if she gonna add Venus and DitD I would rather her do it in LG6 tour so everyone could experience it 

Glittertinks

Although this is not real, I think with songs like Judas, Venus and Dance in the Dark the setlist would have been legendary :selena: I personally think that especially Venus would fit on the JWT stage so well...

15 hours ago, raginchristians said:

Imagine if this this was actually what happened :sharon:

She waits on stage to hear what song her band will play next, ready for anything they throw at her. Will it be Mary Jane Holland? Or maybe Americano? Then she hears it:

"That's M-O-N-E-Y, so sexy oh yeah"

:selena:

I can't :cryga:

20 hours ago, adammonroe said:

It's not unfair, she always do that. She performs songs one night and cuts them the other. It's HER tour and if she wants to add 10 songs then she can. Imagine performing the same songs for months or years lmao

lol just because it is "HER" tour doesn't mean it won't be messy and inconsistent. And yeah, it is unfair because this tour is for her fans and ALL should be treated equally 

adamsenigma
1 hour ago, Gay said:

lol just because it is "HER" tour doesn't mean it won't be messy and inconsistent. And yeah, it is unfair because this tour is for her fans and ALL should be treated equally 

It's not inconsistent tho, it's pretty much a tour with fan favs and singles, so it doesn't need a story or something like that. She can add songs and cut others. Like I said yesterday, she just can't perform the very same songs night afer night for months or years; It's HER tour and you still get to see her live something other people can't afford so you should be thankful for that. 

Henri Bardot
On 28/10/2017 at 4:28 AM, Gay said:

It would be really upsetting if they change the setlist. The fans from the first half of the tour (like myself) didn't get the chance to enjoy fan favorites like Venus and Dance in the Dark. So I hope she doesn't change it. It would be really unfair 

I hope this is fake and the set list is the same from before 

And again, it would be messy and inconsistent if she changes the setlist 

:awkney:

Sis that's so selfish 

pooiota

Archived