💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga will sing TIHTY at one of the upcoming shows?

XXXXX

Featured Posts

She's been talking about sexual assault/TIHTY a lot lately. I would really love it if she sang it at least once at the JWT.

Ryusei

maybe it's one of the 10 songs :oprah:  she could easily incorporate it during the piano segment

Musery

davidtaylor

I'd love that I'm seeing her in London in Feb

It's so powerful to hear

so happy i could die

19 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

I'd love to. She could sing it either after Come to Mama or before Million Reasons. 

maybe before Come to Mama, because then it is first this song about sexual assault and then this song that gives courage and protection from Gaga and she sings that we can come to her:wub:

Is she allowed to? Maybe it has something to do with licensing since it was made for a film. :oprah:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

FfFfFfFF
13 minutes ago, Sailor said:

Is she allowed to? Maybe it has something to do with licensing since it was made for a film. :oprah:

Madonna's career would be so much different now if this had been true. :poot:

1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

maybe it's one of the 10 songs :oprah:  she could easily incorporate it during the piano segment

Yeah, Yoü and I was an easy addition, so I woudln't doubt this could easily be added, too. I feel like piano/band additions are probably the easiest additions, considering more of the focus would be on lighting and video.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived