💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

Klou

Chart News â€@chartnews

US sales: @OfficialAdele's 21 sold more copies in the 1st half of this year (3,668,000) than it did in the 1st half of 2011 (2,517,000).

Chart News â€@chartnews

US top-selling latin digital songs of 2012: #3 Waka Waka (This Time For Africa) 143,000 & #4 Hips Don't Lie 116,000 by @Shakira.

Chart News â€@chartnews

US digital sales: @KatyPerry, Part Of Me 2,076,000 |

Chart News â€@chartnews

US top-selling albums of 2012: #13 Madonna, @MDNA 484,000.

Chart News â€@chartnews

US top-selling songs of 2012: #1 Somebody That I Used to Know, @Gotye 5,501,000 | #2 We Are Young, @OurNameIsFun 5,087,000. #3 Call Me Maybe, @CarlyRaeJepsen 4,064,000 | #4 Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You), @Kelly_Clarkson 3,324,000. #5 Starships, @NickiMinaj 3,158,000 | #6 Payphone, Maroon5 3,075,000. #7 Glad You Came, @TheWantedMusic 2,892,000 | #8 What Makes You Beautiful, @OneDirection 2,885,000. #9 Wild Ones, @official_flo 2,790,000 | #10 Boyfriend, @JustinBieber 2,599,000.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Klou

• Americano

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Klou

Ouch :noparty:

It must be because of the rush release following the leak. I'm sure it will rise, I've just checked kworb and it's not had a red update yet so looks like it's on a slow climb as radio begin backing.

It's at #1 in Australia! :)

Those Aussies love her ;)

Oyemiamor

Not particularly great. It's at #41 on iTunes :shrug:

How is it doing airplay wise? I've already heard it a few times so it seems like radio is on it.

Klou

How is it doing airplay wise? I've already heard it a few times so it seems like radio is on it.

Yeah, my radio station is playing it a lot too. It hasn't broken into the Top 40 on Pop yet, but it may within the next couple days at this rate.

Just A Holy Fool

Yay for MTN being certified GOLD! :)

Now we gotta get Judas that platinum certification :legend:

Valentino

US sales: @CarrieUnderwood has sold 13,205,000 albums to date and @Kelly_Clarkson 11,664,000, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

US digital sales: @Kelly_Clarkson has sold 24,100,000 downloads, ahead of @CarrieUnderwood’s sales total of 22,535,000 digital songs.

For those concerned.cnq30.gif

Galactic Mess

Part 5 already? Anyway, I'm glad that MTN at least went gold lol

MANiCURE1295

Was Marry The Night's gold certification confirmed by anyone? Source please?

saltface

Y'all are so late. Marry the Night was certified Gold in February/March or something. We discussed it at the time.

Edited by andrewsalt

Klou

I only posted the MTN sales because I know it won't ever be posted in the OP lol

saltface

Artist Title Release Date Certification Date Label Type Award Description Format Category

LADY GAGA MARRY THE NIGHT May 23, 2011 March 27, 2012 INTERSCOPE/GEFFEN/A&M Digital GOLD SINGLE SOLO

^Copy and pasted from RIAA.

MTN was certified Gold on March 27th.

jhonyguy04

Kay perry is performing. She might get to number one. She is so beautiful. Am pressed .

Even though she can't sing for ****.

Edited by jhonyguy04

Arturo

LOL I love Klou for posting those sales :dies:

Marry the Night deserves the recognition anyways :nails:

Kay perry is performing. She might get to number one. She is so beautiful. Am pressed .

Even though she can't sing for ****.

You're pressed because she's beautiful therefore indicating you're pressed because Gaga is not as beautiful?

jhonyguy04

Oh and she has the Madonna hairstyle but no one will say ****.

LOL I love Klou for posting those sales :dies:

Marry the Night deserves the recognition anyways :nails:

You're pressed because she's beautiful therefore indicating you're pressed because Gaga is not as beautiful?

Let's be real, gaga doesn't have her beauty. Talent is another story.