Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Cult of Law (beta)

Trepadation

Featured Posts

PrinceOfTheStorm
18 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

What do you want?

I’ll PM :hor: later. Probably tomorrow...

signing out

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Trepadation

@BloodyGlory, @tthen, and @Uncle ARTPOP meet at the end of the hall. "Is there anyone coming too?" asked BloodyGlory.  "Nah, it's just us I guess" answered tthen. BloodyGlory tries to open the door but the lock is on. Uncle ARTPOP slams his body onto the door. After sometime the door breaks open. Two mannequins that look like @gabeoz and @BabyMonster with stabs on them appear on the floor. "These look like dummies to me, I thought you meant the real gabeoz and BabyMonster died" said tthen. "They are or were, I swear I saw their actual bodies" said BloodyGlory.

"A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED. THE REAL BODIES HAVE BEEN REPLACED WITH MANNEQUINS TO KEEP THE KILLERS IDENTIFY A SECRET"

"To keep us from finding out the killer" said tthen "what does that mean?". "Why would the bodies be replaced by mannequins?" asked Uncle ARTPOP. They look at the injuries on the mannequins. "Gabeoz has a fatal stab wound on his neck and a stab on his side and abdomen." said uncle ARTPOP. "BabyMonster has several cuts on his arms, legs, hands, and one on his abdomen as well" said tthen.

Everyone else came to the electricity room. "Wow who's the dolls?" said @Dino. "Why do they look like gabeoz and BabyMonster?" asked @mister max. "They were killed. I saw their actual bodies and when I left to get people and came back the mannequins appeared" said BloodyGlory. "Did you see someone take the bodies out of the room?" asked mister max. "No, we didn't see anyone. In fact once we got to the room the door was lock so whoever took the bodies must've been trapped inside this room but there wasn't anyone here" said BloodyGlory. 

(Part 2)

@Dino @TheWitness @Uncle ARTPOP @HausOfAmericano @BabyMonster @gabeoz @tthen @That J @mister max @Stefani Gaga @SHOOKGA @BloodyGlory @Jewels n Drugs 

Trepadation
On 11/18/2017 at 7:24 PM, Trepadation said:

:huh: idk who too. I'll further elaborate on that later.

I don't know how this murder was made. There are mysteries to solve that I don't know the answer to. Good luck, do your best with finding out the killer.

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 hour ago, Trepadation said:

@BloodyGlory, @tthen, and @Uncle ARTPOP meet at the end of the hall. "Is there anyone coming too?" asked BloodyGlory.  "Nah, it's just us I guess" answered tthen. BloodyGlory tries to open the door but the lock is on. Uncle ARTPOP slams his body onto the door. After sometime the door breaks open. Two mannequins that look like @gabeoz and @BabyMonster with stabs on them appear on the floor. "These look like dummies to me, I thought you meant the real gabeoz and BabyMonster died" said tthen. "They are or were, I swear I saw their actual bodies" said BloodyGlory.

"A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED. THE REAL BODIES HAVE BEEN REPLACED WITH MANNEQUINS TO KEEP THE KILLERS IDENTIFY A SECRET"

"To keep us from finding out the killer" said tthen "what does that mean?". "Why would the bodies be replaced by mannequins?" asked Uncle ARTPOP. They look at the injuries on the mannequins. "Gabeoz has a fatal stab wound on his neck and a stab on his side and abdomen." said uncle ARTPOP. "BabyMonster has several cuts on his arms, legs, hands, and one on his abdomen as well" said tthen.

Everyone else came to the electricity room. "Wow who's the dolls?" said @Dino. "Why do they look like gabeoz and BabyMonster?" asked @mister max. "They were killed. I saw their actual bodies and when I left to get people and came back the mannequins appeared" said BloodyGlory. "Did you see someone take the bodies out of the room?" asked mister max. "No, we didn't see anyone. In fact once we got to the room the door was lock so whoever took the bodies must've been trapped inside this room but there wasn't anyone here" said BloodyGlory. 

(Part 2)

@Dino @TheWitness @Uncle ARTPOP @HausOfAmericano @BabyMonster @gabeoz @tthen @That J @mister max @Stefani Gaga @SHOOKGA @BloodyGlory @Jewels n Drugs 

Oh wow.

Bowser kidnapping dead people now is he?

But really, which one of you...

signing out

Trepadation

(Ad)

Cult of law has been brought to you by the fine folks at 

https://www.christianmingle.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQiA6enQBRDUARIsAGs1YQhvfNy7azoFaJ7q8yRDRTd9txNVh04sHn2pHKK06n4oC3_3oyCC9oMaAo2MEALw_wcB

Here on ChristianMingle you can find yourself a life partner who will share you beliefs and have common interest. 

Real user testimony:

@Dino @TheWitness @Uncle ARTPOP @HausOfAmericano @BabyMonster @gabeoz @tthen @That J @mister max @Stefani Gaga @SHOOKGA @Jewels n Drugs @BloodyGlory

PrinceOfTheStorm
8 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

(Ad)

Cult of law has been brought to you by the fine folks at 

https://www.christianmingle.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQiA6enQBRDUARIsAGs1YQhvfNy7azoFaJ7q8yRDRTd9txNVh04sHn2pHKK06n4oC3_3oyCC9oMaAo2MEALw_wcB

Here on ChristianMingle you can find yourself a life partner who will share you beliefs and have common interest. 

Real user testimony:

@Dino @TheWitness @Uncle ARTPOP @HausOfAmericano @BabyMonster @gabeoz @tthen @That J @mister max @Stefani Gaga @SHOOKGA @Jewels n Drugs @BloodyGlory

tumblr_odbz1bTdma1u6n38po1_250.gif

signing out

• 2 weeks later...
Trepadation

"The killer has to be one of them" said tthen. "What makes you say that?" asked thewitness. "Who else could've? By the looks of it babymonster doesn't have fatal stab wounds like gabeoz" said tthen. "But babymonster has a lot more stabs than gabeoz so he probably wasn't the killer" said uncle ARTPOP. "There is someone we're forgetting" said thewitness. 

"Hey gays, I found something" dino has discovered a secret pathway. Blood smeared on the ground as if someone was dragged. They enter a room filled with weapons. "That's the mask from @aaron l & @Jewels n Drugs's execution. Well one of theirs" said that j. "That's the chainsaw from @that juju & @Gardevoir's execution." said stefani gaga. "This must be the mask figure's room." said Thewitness. 

rzvpRWe.gif

Everyone is suddenly transported to the lobby. Pumped Up kicks.mp3 plays on the speakers. Hausofamericano has a gun and starts shooting. Everyone ran away and Hausofamericano followed. Stefani gaga was spotted. "Say hi to God|ga for me" whispered Hausofamericano.

*bang*

Hausofamericano enters the bathroom and checks the stalls. Shookga is hidding in the bathroom.

Hausofamericano hears yelling outside and leaves. Tthen enters the masked figure's room and grabs a weapon. Tthen yells "Jewels n drugs! I know you're here! I know you're alive! Come out!". Jewels comes out shadows. 

S.C.U.M. LAB

"GET THEM OUTTA THERE NOW" said the director of the S.C.U.M. Program. "We're securing the firewalls but the hacker is still has control." said scientists #1. "Hausofamericano's brain waves are odd." said scientists #3.

tumblr_mjie7b4oq21r34zhyo2_250.gif

VIRTUAL PROGRAM 

Tthen and jewels face off.

@Dino @TheWitness @Uncle ARTPOP @HausOfAmericano @BabyMonster @gabeoz @tthen @That J @mister max @SHOOKGA @Jewels n Drugs @BloodyGlory

The grand finale of Cult of Law has just begun. Stay tune for the conclusion. 

Trepadation

(Ad)

Deck The Halls: Red

Silent-Night.jpg

cumming soon to a thread near you

(produced by @AJK273)

@Dino @DeanWinchester @aaron l @Gardevoir @TheWitness @Uncle ARTPOP @HausOfAmericano @BabyMonster @gabeoz @tthen @JGD @That J @Doot @mister max @Stefani Gaga @AJK273 @SHOOKGA @Jewels n Drugs @BloodyGlory @vrajesh @Hades

PrinceOfTheStorm
38 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

"The killer has to be one of them" said tthen. "What makes you say that?" asked thewitness. "Who else could've? By the looks of it babymonster doesn't have fatal stab wounds like gabeoz" said tthen. "But babymonster has a lot more stabs than gabeoz so he probably wasn't the killer" said uncle ARTPOP. "There is someone we're forgetting" said thewitness. 

"Hey gays, I found something" dino has discovered a secret pathway. Blood smeared on the ground as if someone was dragged. They enter a room filled with weapons. "That's the mask from @aaron l & @Jewels n Drugs's execution. Well one of theirs" said that j. "That's the chainsaw from @that juju & @Gardevoir's execution." said stefani gaga. "This must be the mask figure's room." said Thewitness. 

rzvpRWe.gif

Everyone is suddenly transported to the lobby. Pumped Up kicks.mp3 plays on the speakers. Hausofamericano has a gun and starts shooting. Everyone ran away and Hausofamericano followed. Stefani gaga was spotted. "Say hi to God|ga for me" whispered Hausofamericano.

*bang*

Hausofamericano enters the bathroom and checks the stalls. Shookga is hidding in the bathroom.

Hausofamericano hears yelling outside and leaves. Tthen enters the masked figure's room and grabs a weapon. Tthen yells "Jewels n drugs! I know you're here! I know you're alive! Come out!". Jewels comes out shadows. 

S.C.U.M. LAB

"GET THEM OUTTA THERE NOW" said the director of the S.C.U.M. Program. "We're securing the firewalls but the hacker is still has control." said scientists #1. "Hausofamericano's brain waves are odd." said scientists #3.

tumblr_mjie7b4oq21r34zhyo2_250.gif

VIRTUAL PROGRAM 

Tthen and jewels face off.

@Dino @TheWitness @Uncle ARTPOP @HausOfAmericano @BabyMonster @gabeoz @tthen @That J @mister max @SHOOKGA @Jewels n Drugs @BloodyGlory

The grand finale of Cult of Law has just begun. Stay tune for the conclusion. 

This seems very depressing tbh....

signing out

• 3 weeks later...
PrinceOfTheStorm
On 12/23/2017 at 1:25 PM, slayo said:

What happened here

Law and Order that’s what :laughga:

signing out

Archived