đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Juuni Taisen (Zodiac Wars) 11th Episode Out

Yuuri

Featured Posts

lost in limbo
Just now, Yuuri said:

Yout got that right both Boar and Chicken were bıtches and deserved to die, and Tiger is a drunk.:lana:

But can't wait for Gemini to pulk through.

Omg I'm obsessed with twins so I want to see what they're gonna pull through with that sign

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, HausOfAmericano said:

Omg I'm obsessed with twins so I want to see what they're gonna pull through with that sign

They won't win, isn't it only one person can be the victor?

lost in limbo
Just now, Yuuri said:

They won't win, isn't it only one person can be the victor?

Yeah, but I'm talking about the way they're gonna personalize the sign

Although they can battle to kill one another or smth

SychosSoChic
25 minutes ago, Yuuri said:

@SychosSoChic, @HausOfAmericano 

I believe there's going to be a second novel/ anime called "Juuni Taisen vs Juuni Taisen" and this time it'll be the Western Signs vs Chinese Signs, it's unknown if the dead Warriors will comeback or be replaced.

Now THAT will be something to watch.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

1 minute ago, HausOfAmericano said:

Yeah, but I'm talking about the way they're gonna personalize the sign

Although they can battle to kill one another or smth

I guess they'll be full of mood seings, and it'll be awesome if gemini twins make it to the end and have to fight each other ending in one killing the other and the killer committing suicide, since they hate lonely.

lost in limbo
Just now, Yuuri said:

I guess they'll be full of mood seings, and it'll be awesome if gemini twins make it to the end and have to fight each other ending in one killing the other and the killer committing suicide, since they hate lonely.

Omg imagine if one of the signs actually manages to kill them that way lol 

Flippy

Thank you for introducing me to this anime! Now I’m hooked! (My fave is obviously Usagi :flutter: followed by the Ox) 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

lost in limbo

Yup, saw it. Glad they finished the trend of killing the narrator. Really good episode, plus liked the insight on Juuni Taisen itself and Sheep's backstory.

Flippy
On 11/7/2017 at 2:41 PM, Yuuri said:

Do you two want me to tag you guys whenever a new episode is released?

Yes please! I always forget when it releases! This past episode was too much for me to handle... The tiger was AMAZING though! :firega:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

On 11/11/2017 at 5:51 AM, Flippy said:

Yes please! I always forget when it releases! This past episode was too much for me to handle... The tiger was AMAZING though! :firega:

1 hour ago, Yuuri said:

@Flippy In today's episode we learn about the half of the twin's backstory. The Warrior of the Snake.

It's awesome how the Monkey was the cause of all the events that took place in this war. 

Spoiler

She indirectly causes the death of the Boar, Chicken, Snake, and directly aids in the death of another character.

Spoiler

Also I think it's weird how she needed to plant bombs, when she's shown to bring down another floor with ease and transmute a damn banksafe door.

@Flippy the 9th episode is out now for your viewing. In "The Man Who Chases Two Rabbits Catches Neither", we get the backstory of the next character?

Archived