Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

CTM So it's not that good to be at front row??

JewelsNDrugs

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil

I was by the circle closest to the stage right towards the center of the GA floor and when Gaga was walking for million reasons I ran to the piano stage and was like two people away from barricade.

From my spot I saw EVERYTHING but Angel Down and the dancers Come To Mama choreo. But I could see Gaga the ENTIRE time I would DEFINITELY suggest that

www.instagram.com/theduella666

JewelsNDrugs
4 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

I was by the circle closest to the stage right towards the center of the GA floor and when Gaga was walking for million reasons I ran to the piano stage and was like two people away from barricade.

From my spot I saw EVERYTHING but Angel Down and the dancers Come To Mama choreo. But I could see Gaga the ENTIRE time I would DEFINITELY suggest that

Great!I feel myself assured now:firega:

PlasticHo
34 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Paparazzi stage? 

1 hour ago, Doot said:

Here are photos I took at the Chicago show (before they found me :creepflop:

Bjby4BA.jpg

nx9wFmP.jpg

SdTD1j4.jpg

I had no idea the stage was so high :air: What kind of mess :air:

3 minutes ago, babs said:

It’s very high, just a bit higher than the art rave stage. 

Duella Dvil
1 hour ago, PlasticHo said:

Paparazzi stage? 

FANTASTIC VIEW!!! Especially during DIC That song by far has the best staging the way it's constantly rotating makes it almost like a rotisserie of sexpop deliciousness

www.instagram.com/theduella666

PlasticHo
11 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

FANTASTIC VIEW!!! Especially during DIC That song by far has the best staging the way it's constantly rotating makes it almost like a rotisserie of sexpop deliciousness

What are the chances you could highlight where you think you might have stood (before going to MR stage ofc)? 

Sorry to bother you again, just planning ahead. Lol :hug:tumblr_ou937dSEEC1rus5tso2_1280.jpg

ViviLittleM

I watched some videos on YouTube and I think this tour really is a tour to watch outside of GA floor, in the seating areas :lolly:

JewelsNDrugs
15 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

I watched some videos on YouTube and I think this tour really is a tour to watch outside of GA floor, in the seating areas :lolly:

This reply literally broke my heart:selena:

OutOfTheAshes
21 hours ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Woop! This is what my friend and I plan to do. Crowds give me the worst anxiety, but I NEED to be by that piano! :excited2:

harajukumatt

I had CTM tickets for the show in Toronto, was right up at the barricades in the front, left side and had an amazing view the entire show! The only times where the view is obscured is during the piano sets at the other end of the arena (but there's screens everywhere to see her perform). Everyone moved around when she would go to difference stages, although I stayed where I was to keep my spot at the front of the stage – until the encore, when I knew she would finish at the back of the arena, then I moved to the piano stage for the final song. Magical night.

MajorBarrios
On 10/25/2017 at 3:04 PM, babs said:

That’s only for stadiums tho. In the arena It wasn’t so tall. Maybe 6ft. No more than 7ft for sure. I’m about 5’11” and I was around the same height as the first level of the stage. 

Barrios

Archived