💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

CTM So it's not that good to be at front row??

JewelsNDrugs

Featured Posts

JewelsNDrugs

Hello everyone

i just got my Come to mama package for Milan, before I checked some videos on YouTube I thought it would be fantastic to line up early to be at the front row.

But then I notice that the main stage is a little bit elevated.... so if I stay too close will I get a terrible vision?? And There's little chance for Gaga to even know my existence????:selena:

:derpga:Thank you guys

(hope those who reply me all get invited to the backstage:trollga:

4 minutes ago, Yiyizeng said:

Hello everyone

i just got my Come to mama package for Milan, before I checked some videos on YouTube I thought it would be fantastic to line up early to be at the front row.

But then I notice that the main stage is a little bit elevated.... so if I stay too close will I get a terrible vision?? And There's little chance for Gaga to even know my existence????:selena:

:derpga:Thank you guys

(hope those who reply me all get invited to the backstage:trollga:

1 minute ago, Funkymonkey said:

was also planning on making a thread about what the best position at the show is :bon:

I was up against the barricade at my show without CTM and the view is amazing. Only time i struggled to see her was the end of Bad Romance. You won't see any of the piano stage at all though. I'm over 6 feet tall and could barely see Gaga's head in the distance. They show her on the LED wall though.

MaybeKermit
1 minute ago, Century said:

I was up against the barricade at my show without CTM and the view is amazing. Only time i struggled to see her was the end of Bad Romance. You won't see any of the piano stage at all though. I'm over 6 feet tall and could barely see Gaga's head in the distance. They show her on the LED wall though.

so from what I understand: no matter where u are, there will always be a part of the show that you won't be able to see... right?

Just now, Funkymonkey said:

so from what I understand: no matter where u are, there will always be a part of the show that you won't be able to see... right?

People standing in the middle have it pretty good from what I've seen on youtube :laughga: Also people outside of GA see the whole show cause they're more elevated.

You can see her if you are front row but your head will be cranked up the entire time. The piano stage is where it’s at 

JewelsNDrugs
1 minute ago, Century said:

Which row are you in? Is it possibile running to another stage and then coming back? :laughga: I'm only a lil bit taller than gaga🙂 Guess I'll just stick to the LED

Just now, Yiyizeng said:

Which row are you in? Is it possibile running to another stage and then coming back? :laughga: I'm only a lil bit taller than gaga🙂 Guess I'll just stick to the LED

I was as far forward as you could be. You can generally run to the back of the crowd, but don't expect to get to the front again.

MajorBarrios

I had CTM and was like second from the barricade. I had a great view tho. I’m only 5’11” and saw everything. The stage is like in layers when she’s in the far tall one. So yoü can still see. :)

Barrios

YourWhiskyMouth

I was about 6 rows from the main stage, and facing the stage maybe 3-4 meters left of center and it was PERFECT. The stage is elevated so when she’s near the back of the stage you may struggle to see her if you’re front row. Also the bridge comes down near the center on the right of the stage so I would offset left slighty (all of this is if you are facing the stage from the audience perspective). [spoiler] Also, run to the piano before she comes out for million reasons at the end. I was 2 rows from the piano because it’s so sparsely crowded back there and not very many people seemed to know she was going to go back to the piano for the encore.

MajorBarrios
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

You can see her if you are front row but your head will be cranked up the entire time. The piano stage is where it’s at 

This!!! My neck hurt the whole next day or two lmao

Barrios

JewelsNDrugs
3 minutes ago, MajorBarrios said:

This!!! My neck hurt the whole next day or two lmao

Can't wait to experience that pain though :derpga:

JewelsNDrugs
7 minutes ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

I was about 6 rows from the main stage, and facing the stage maybe 3-4 meters left of center and it was PERFECT. The stage is elevated so when she’s near the back of the stage you may struggle to see her if you’re front row. Also the bridge comes down near the center on the right of the stage so I would offset left slighty (all of this is if you are facing the stage from the audience perspective). [spoiler] Also, run to the piano for million reasons at the end. I was 2 rows from the piano because it’s so sparsely crowded back there and not very many people seemed to know she was going to go back to the piano for the encore.

Thank you for the advice, it seems really useful

JewelsNDrugs
4 minutes ago, Doot said:

Here are photos I took at the Chicago show (before they found me :creepflop:) 

Bjby4BA.jpg

nx9wFmP.jpg

SdTD1j4.jpg

Excellent👏

Archived