💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

P!nk HDD second week

Mana Mahad

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

Let's see if it has any longevity. I like Pink so I hope nothing but success for her!

And I'm sure the tour bundles will continue to help sell the album in addition to her name. 

Mana Mahad
1 minute ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Let's see if it has any longevity. I like Pink so I hope nothing but success for her!

And I'm sure the tour bundles will continue to help sell the album in addition to her name. 

It's not like katy and kesha for p!nk the sales from the bundle counted just for the first week. :bon:

Gagaloo911
1 minute ago, Monster Boy said:

It's not like katy and kesha for p!nk the sales from the bundle counted just for the first week. :bon:

Oh really? What about all those who haven't yet redeemed their download code? :oprah:

I know there's an expiration date for them but I thought they had a fairly reasonable window of time to do it in, like more than a week. 

thatfoxyfeeling
26 minutes ago, Monster Boy said:

3. P!nk (RCA) 49-54k, 39-43k

a 88% drop...

Joanne had a better second week. :rip:

trash.gif

Pink has always been an underdog, her first week was good considering the album is horrible. She still has a music career while her contemporaries like Xtina don’t. :giggle:

TheRoof
2 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

Pink has always been an underdog, her first week was good considering the album is horrible. She still has a music career while her contemporaries like Xtina don’t. :giggle:

tenor.gif?itemid=5258918

BLACKOUTbritney
1 hour ago, JamesFox said:

If someone had told me in 2006 that by 2017 pink would be having the highest first week sales for a woman in a year meanwhile xtina would be xtinct, 10 year old me would've laughed :air: 

Archived