Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

General Questions About The Tour

Casanova

Featured Posts

Hey guys,

I got GA tickets for the Kansas City, MO show at The Sprint Center. I was just wondering a few things:

-What time should I arrive in the day with basic GA floor tickets?

-Where is the best spot in all of GA in your opinion? I was thinking of just staying in the back by the piano to get the most action. 

Thanks for your help! Anything is appreciated. :pray:

venusfly

You'll want to arrive as early as you possibly can in the day if you want to have option on where to stand, people go there from very early in the morning so it's really up to your personal preference on just how long you want to stand there, but people often go pretty early in the day.

And your second question is honestly pretty tricky for this tour in particular :huh: she doesn't spend much time at the back so I'd say the front to be honest, the way the show is laid out there will be a point where she's far away from you for a while regardless of where you're standing, but you'll get the best views at the front probably.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I’m also going to the KC show but I have the CTMP and I’m arriving at 8 am. So I would also suggest coming as early as you can. 

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

3 minutes ago, Sia said:

Hi, I’m also going to the KC show but I have the CTMP and I’m arriving at 8 am. So I would also suggest coming as early as you can. 

You have CTM and you're getting there that early? Is that common? I have CTM for D.C. and I want front row. Should I do that too??

1 minute ago, Nick Gervasi said:

You have CTM and you're getting there that early? Is that common? I have CTM for D.C. and I want front row. Should I do that too??

Most people said come before 10am regardless. So that’s what I’m doing. I’m not taking any chances. 

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Archived