Neight Shayde

Featured Posts

Taylor would never cuz he's poor compare to Xtian:selena:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misunderstood

So beautiful, the fact that people still aren't over Taylor....Gaga's moved on y'all should too

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Yeah I really thought it was a painting of them both. It really looks like Gaga's profile. 

Modern Ecstasy2

lol just because he is hanging the photo does not mean he gave it to her...what kind of assumption is that lol

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Madonna's not the only one with Warhol art now. :hor:

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

He IS a keeper, the L:heart:ve of her life! I am soooo jealous. :tea::flutter:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Mirages

Some of y'all, I can't even, if you don't like him ita your prerogative, no one is gonna force you, but you don't have to come and spread your vile thoughts about him in here. You don't even know him, and ita none of y'all business who Gaga dates. Stop judging him by a ****ing haircut and looks. I'm over y'all superficial asses.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Schwerk

Its crazy how much the couple in the picture looks like them. :ph34r:

It's a beautiful work, I've never seen this particular one by Warhol.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

All of you salty babies have only one option: suck it up.

Complain all you want as if Gaga was your property, nothing will change and you will have to deal with it.

Just dont be hypocritical about the age difference, ive seen some of you going crazy about older macho men and im sure many of you dream of being ****ed by one, so dont act like its a bad thing.

Even if he was as bad as you guys say with the next to none information you have, guess what? Still not your problem.

So again, suck-it-up

lost in limbo
15 hours ago, Esteban said:

This is awful :toofunny: It looks like a fan art from a little girl who likes "shojo" mangas :saladga: and these flabby asses! :laughga: Expensive doenst mean good, why richest people have a lack of tastes? They dont know how to spend their money? This is kitsch af, sorry i can't ^^

This is made by Andy Warhol, one of the greatest art geniuses. Art is just much more from it's physical form. You should think twice before critizing Andy Warhol and his art, and try to do better. 

And y'all I can't even with you guys, trying to own Gaga and who she dates. I heard literally none of these comments with Taylor and the answer is simple: he was attractive and the same age as her. Age and appearence don't define love. Y'all don't know the indepth of their relationship and should focus on your own lives. Maybe go outside, get some friends and stop trying to control her life. They're happy together and she's happy and that's all that should matter.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

RAMROD
Just now, HausOfAmericano said:

This is made by Andy Warhol, one of the greatest art geniuses. Art is just much more from it's physical form. You should think twice before critizing Andy Warhol and his art, and try to do better. 

And y'all I can't even with you guys, trying to own Gaga and who she dates. I heard literally none of these comments with Taylor and the answer is simple: he was attractive and the same age as her. Age and appearence don't define love. Y'all don't know the indepth of their relationship and should focus on your own lives. Maybe go outside, get some friends and stop trying to control her life. They're happy together and she's happy and that's all that should matter.

Preach it, my dude!

QFBO1Y3.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAYA.core

i would want to collect art all the time if i was lady gaga. yas qween!!

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

TimisaMonster

He's an era too late...but nice.

Overall, I wonder if after watching AHS that Andy didn't believe women were capable of making art or being creative...is that true? Is Gaga stanning for another horrible person?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived