Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Janet is not BANNED!

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

"There’s no ban," a league spokesperson told ET on Monday. "We are not going to comment on any speculation regarding potential guests. There may be no guests. Along with Pepsi, we’re excited to have Justin Timberlake."

"Like the elite NFL players who can run, catch, and block, Justin can do it all – sing, dance, act and entertain," the spokesperson added. "He’s the ultimate global superstar who we know will put on an entertaining and unifying show that will appeal to the massive worldwide audience."

http://www.etonline.com/janet-jackson-open-performing-super-bowl-justin-timberlake-if-he-asks-source-says-exclusive-89701

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anveeroy

It will smash some records if they perform together :tony:

Robo Ga
1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

Like the elite NFL players who can run, catch, and block, Justin can do it all – sing, dance, act and entertain

Cringe :saladga:

🤖⚡️

This literally does not make up for the fact the NFL had Janet blacklisted for years, while Justin's career soared.

Not getting my view with this ploy. 

❤ x ❤

Stop hyping him up NFL. :emma: He will never top Gaga so just accept it and drop him reinvite Gaga every year :reductive:

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, Kefir said:

Gaga News and Events?

:saladga:

I was so excited and then.. 

But I reported it :hor:

Of course they would say she isn't banned.

Prove it and invite her on so Justin can issue a 2-minute apology, leaving the other 10 minutes for Janet to perform a medley of her hits. :tony:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

migamiga

Janet appearance won't happen. They're just saying this to lessen the blow from the backlash. :madge:

"Not a Muslim ban" teas

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, gag said:

Of course they would say she isn't banned.

Prove it and invite her on so Justin can issue a 2-minute apology, leaving the other 10 minutes for Janet to perform a medley of her hits. :tony:

:lolly:

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, F AM E said:

Janet appearance won't happen. They're just saying this to lessen the blow from the backlash. :madge:

No ... :(

elijahfan

The fact that Janet is still paying for this, when neo-nazi can walk the streets freely..... Sometimes, I don't know what the issue is with America

Archived