💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dolly Parton: 100 Million Books

rumours

Featured Posts

rumours

I just thought this was a noble achievement.

Dolly-Partons-Imagination-Library.jpg

Dolly Parton’s literacy program, The Imagination Library, will be giving away its 100 millionth book this year!! The program gives participants a book every month from the time they are born till they reach kindergarten. 

Moreover, all the proceeds from Parton’s just released Children’s album (I Believe in You) will funnel directly into the Imagination Library, allowing for more books to be delivered to more children!

I wish more even celebs (and politicians who claim to be philanthropic *cough*cough Trump) would develop programs like this that help improve the lives of millions of people.

rumours
1 minute ago, BabyMonster said:

:diane:

Outside of the music, it’s reasons like this why I stan her. :pray:

Dolly is one of very few artists that still chooses to give back to the world. :diane:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

Such a nice move. This is what i call an artist even if the music is not exactly my type. I respect Dolly.

rumours
4 minutes ago, Sailor said:

Dolly is one of very few artists that still chooses to give back to the world. :diane:

1262df26b86138931cada54789b79f0c3adabe23

No lies detected

She also just released a video calling for people to help with the recent natural disasters. 

AmericanGUY

such an underrated soul, truly leaving an impact :diane:

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

rumours
58 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

The logo is giving me Stranger Things teas 

Lol. I can see that. 

rumours
1 hour ago, AmericanGUY said:

such an underrated soul, truly leaving an impact :diane:

She has mentioned in interviews that the inspiration for the creation of the program was that her father couldn’t read or write. With this hinderance, he found it hard to make a living and provide for his 12 children. Moreover, he lived long enough to see the program start, and he claimed to be more proud of the Imagination Library than anything she had created/accomplished thus far. 

I love how she took a struggle her family faced  and turned it into this massive program. It’s really inspiring for me.

Archived