💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Bebe Rexha - Meant to Be (feat. Florida Georgia Line)

Magneto

Featured Posts

Magneto

Bebe actually managed to pick my least favorite from AYF2 and decided it should be a single. Here's the mv, gurls

Free my mind

YeehawKylie
2 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Bebe actually managed to pick my least favorite from AYF2 and decided it should be a single. Here's the mv, gurls

Comfortable should have been a single. :neyde:

Magneto
2 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

Comfortable is my fave! (Not) The One and That's It (featuring 3.000 rappers) are bops too!

Free my mind

Just now, IndieKylie said:

The Way I Are was a great lead. She should've released the solo version instead tho. I'm glad the solo version even exists tho, cuz Lil Wayne's verse :madge:

Magneto
4 minutes ago, SinnersVenus said:

The Way I Are was a great lead. She should've released the solo version instead tho. I'm glad the solo version even exists tho, cuz Lil Wayne's verse :madge:

I really hated it tbh :laughga: It kinda sounds like a (Disney) soundtrack or something. I think hip-hop/urban influenced songs really suit her well. And don't even get me started on the bop that keeps on bopping: I Got You

Free my mind

MonsterPaws

I kinda like the music video :gum:

Very generic but pretty cute, and I don't hate the song now that I've heard it with a video.

It brings me back to my childhood even though I never liked/listened to country(-ish) songs like ever :selena:

YeehawKylie
22 minutes ago, Magneto said:

I really hated it tbh :laughga: It kinda sounds like a (Disney) soundtrack or something. I think hip-hop/urban influenced songs really suit her well. And don't even get me started on the bop that keeps on bopping: I Got You

The song was alright, but sticks out like a sore thumb on the EP. Part of her issue is that she can't commit to the hip-hop/urban influences she clearly wants to pursue. Comfortable seems to get paid the most dust on this EP by Rexha herself, and it boggles me. It's the I Got You of AYF2. Another random opinion: stop renting so many rappers. She can carry a song on her own, so she should stop giving away so many features. 

codymonster

I honestly love and am rooting for Bebe, but this video was pure ****. Like it I legit cringed the whole time. This is so unfortunate :toofunny:

Archived