Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who to Tweet to Find Out if there are any changes to the setlist

London GUY

Featured Posts

London GUY

Hey GGD, Since the news broke of there being 10 extra songs being programmed into the tour, I was wondering if she might incorporate any of those into the European or Second North American Legs which are upcoming, which members of Gaga's tour team or general team would be the most likely to respond, and what social media would you recommend I reach out on?

Thanks in Advance :bon:

REPLAY

Teal Ambition

You can contact anyone you want but they won't tell you anything :selena:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

MaryJaneHolland

No one would respond any give away that kind of information, anyway. :selena:

And what will it change if we know beforehand? Just wait and see :selena:

venusfly

The 10 extra songs that are programmed aren't there because there's concrete plans for different setlists, they're there because Gaga might decide to do another song randomly unplanned and they need the stage and lights to be programmed for if that happens, who knows if we will even see any of them :shrug:

It's unlikely you will get any of this information until it actually happens.

LetsGetHigh

She may do extra songs for the rescheduled dates but I doubt it. I initially thought she would for the Montreal date since it was the only one postponed but now that half of the tour got postponed it's nothing special anymore. 

monster4life231

Good luck trying to get information :D :P 

spread peace - #MJInnocent

You probably won't get a good answer from contacting someone. Usually @JoanneWorldTour on Twitter always been giving the latest updates though since the tour started.

Archived