Pretty Savage

Featured Posts

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eddie A Michael
1 hour ago, Green Detox said:

This. It's so fking wrong lmao

Are we sure it's gonna be for Ready For It song? Or the phrase is there to get ready for the real second single which should be out a week before album release?

TimisaMonster

Blade Runner, Prometheus, and Ghost in a Shell are shook...

But yes...this chick has the most insane budget for every video...literally when will our fave? :saladga:

Last epic video Gaga had like this was for a dumb perfume she hated :selena:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, LabCoatDude said:

This looks interesting. Reminds me of Ghost in the Shell. That nude bodysuit is quite shocking for Swift.

The song is still bad tho.

I agree with this to some extent. The problem with LWYMMD is the lack of visual direction. It has like 50 scenes with different aesthetics. Hopefully, Ready For It will have just one aesthetic.

And those effects. I mean it looks expensive but it can also look cheap. How the heck did Swift's hand go under that tea cup? :toofunny:

2017-08-27-10-52-44.gif

I kind of agree. Now that I think about, I liked the video for LWYMMD, but the video literally had nothing to do with the song itself lol

That J

I'm so curious about her audience this era. If she's scaring off her country fanbase, she could still come out equal by gaining new fans who are just now warming up to her. That country fanbase will stick with you and buy those physical albums tho. It's very apparent now that Taylor has fully crossed over with no desire to look back. No doubt her sales will be huge as always but I'm curious to see the longevity plan. I live for this stuff. Lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

TheCureinMalibu
3 minutes ago, That J said:

I'm so curious about her audience this era. If she's scaring off her country fanbase, she could still come out equal by gaining new fans who are just now warming up to her. That country fanbase will stick with you and buy those physical albums tho. It's very apparent now that Taylor has fully crossed over with no desire to look back. No doubt her sales will be huge as always but I'm curious to see the longevity plan. I live for this stuff. Lol

1989 still has very high sales tho.

But let's just wait and see shall we? :classy:

That J
6 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

1989 still has very high sales tho.

But let's just wait and see shall we? :classy:

Just to be clear I wasn't implying I hope she loses sales! LOL I just enjoy watching how crossovers work for different artists. Obviously it worked for 1989. She just seems to be going even harder and deeper this era so this one is the one to watch, IMO!!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

finally there is someone who can give a cool visual in an album :giveup:. I think this single is clever & suitable to welcome her new album. Yesss tay tay, I'm ready for it..:excited2:

Regina George
3 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

wheres the excuse me no when u need it

Yea where it really is? :oprah: I would give it to you :selena:

Thomas P
3 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

I kind of agree. Now that I think about, I liked the video for LWYMMD, but the video literally had nothing to do with the song itself lol

Ever heard of telephone? 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

The Child
27 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Ever heard of telephone? 

Don't come at Telephone, it's iconic and it's a masterpiece :classy:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived