šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Appeal of Taylor swift?

heda97

Featured Posts

Because I see none besides the fact that she is generic fodder for basic people. Her voice is super average at best, her lyrics are cringe (just listen to gorgeous), and her only topic is about her exes. Why do you guys still love her to death when you could be supporting actual artists instead.Ā 

Ā 

And lets not forget this lyric by ms.Swift:

ā€œSo go and tell your friends that Iā€™m obsessive and crazy / Thatā€™s fine Iā€™ll tell mine that youā€™re gay!ā€

Ā 

Im Ć” Katycat on Fridays #tgif

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant

because she used to be an amazing songwriter (see all too well, most of the red album, some of speak now), but now there will be just reputationĀ :chica:

ź“‘ģ•¼ė”œ ź±øģ–“ź°€ ģ•Œģ•„ ė„¤ home ground

ryanripley

idk, i bop to LWYMMD, RFI and IKYWT but that's it, idc for her as a person

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Ryusei
3 minutes ago, heda97 said:

, and her only topic is about her exes.Ā 

Gurl bye, you're just stereotyping what you hear other people say. Those "I hate my ex" songs are maybe 1 or 2 on each album and she has rather many songs on her albums...

Her appeal areĀ (or were... even for a stan like me gorgeous is bad...) her detailed and nice lyrics. She's no Gaga or Beyonce on stage but she has very cool performances and despite what everyone says she's a lot better of a person than a lot of others who just act holier than thou.Ā 

God I hate these threads.... when did this turn into taylorDaily anyways... 2 threads about her got more replies than LG6 being confirmed or the grammy submissions.... People's obsession with hating on her is so annoying and out of control.Ā 

Ā 

Musery

venusfly

Because she has some genuinely catchy songs :shrug: I'm not a fan of her attitude but her discography really isn't that bad.

SHOOKGA
10 minutes ago, heda97 said:

Because I see none besides the fact that she is generic fodder for basic people. Her voice is super average at best, her lyrics are cringe (just listen to gorgeous), and her only topic is about her exes. Why do you guys still love her to death when you could be supporting actual artists instead.Ā 

OMG YES SPILL THE TRUTH THE UNIVERSE NEEDS :tony:

Not very born this way of you šŸ˜«

l ask myself this EVERYDAY ..... i dont understand the overhype and overration of ha.... im not even a hater... but come onĀ guysĀ 

NewUsername
9 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Gurl bye, you're just stereotyping what you hear other people say. Those "I hate my ex" songs are maybe 1 or 2 on each album and she has rather many songs on her albums...

Her appeal areĀ (or were... even for a stan like me gorgeous is bad...) her detailed and nice lyrics. She's no Gaga or Beyonce on stage but she has very cool performances and despite what everyone says she's a lot better of a person than a lot of others who just act holier than thou.Ā 

God I hate these threads.... when did this turn into taylorDaily anyways... 2 threads about her got more replies than LG6 being confirmed or the grammy submissions.... People's obsession with hating on her is so annoying and out of control.Ā 

Ā 

you saved this thread before I came in, thank god.

The real topic question should be "Why the hate towards Taylor". It's getting old...
If you don't like her, cool.Ā 
But the good sis can write a damn good song, hasĀ MV's that are between good and amazing and she knows how to put up a show (yes her voice is more or less average, but see the other thing's I listed)

5 minutes ago, Driezewies said:

you saved this thread before I came in, thank god.

The real topic question should be "Why the hate towards Taylor". It's getting old...
If you don't like her, cool.Ā 
But the good sis can write a damn good song, hasĀ MV's that are between good and amazing and she knows how to put up a show (yes her voice is more or less average, but see the other thing's I listed)

Taylor swifts "damn good songs":

And I got a boyfriend, he's older than us
He's in the club doing I don't know what
You're so cool, it makes me hate you so much
(I hate you so much)

Whiskey on ice, Sunset and Vine
You've ruined my life by not being mine

17 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

Because she has some genuinely catchy songs :shrug: I'm not a fan of her attitude but her discography really isn't that bad.

What is her attitude exactly?Ā 

Illuminati

You have to have something in order to appeal to masses and be basic. People don't just spawn on top of the music industry.

I like her because she's likable, has a bunch of songs I like, is on top of her game, talented and beautiful. She's no Gaga or Lana but that's enough to have someones interest in her.

Ryusei
8 minutes ago, heda97 said:

(I hate you so much)

http://www.songtexte.com/songtext/taylor-swift/all-too-well-53a71b61.html

http://www.songtexte.com/songtext/taylor-swift/enchanted-43e84737.html

etc. etc.Ā 

Why focus on the worst song in her discography when people are trying to argue with you that there are a lot of songs of hers that are really good? I'm sorry but that just shows IMO that you're not ready to argue but just want others to join in on your hate for her...

Musery

1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

http://www.songtexte.com/songtext/taylor-swift/all-too-well-53a71b61.html

http://www.songtexte.com/songtext/taylor-swift/enchanted-43e84737.html

etc. etc.Ā 

Why focus on the worst song in her discography when people are trying to argue with you that there are a lot of songs of hers that are really good? I'm sorry but that just shows IMO that you're not ready to argue but just want others to join in on your hate for her...

'Cause there we are again in the middle of the night
We're dancing 'round the kitchen in the refrigerator light
Down the stairs, I was there, I remember it all to well
Yeah
Ā 

littlepotter
12 minutes ago, heda97 said:

(I hate you so much)

like idk how to deal w someone like you. you're gonna discredit her over one song? jesus i will never understand people who make a thread only to let the world know they don't like someone :rip:Ā congrats i guess.Ā 

chaeri pls

Archived