life

Gaga and Christian

Perfume

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PanPikus

:saladga: few days ago when she was posting pics with her friends I was thinking, wow it would be so cool if she posted some photos with Christian. And I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened her story today. Great photo and I'm so glad, how happy they are together :kara:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

One thing I like about their relationship is that he really gets her schedule. Taylor was an actor, but Christian is a manager. He understands how trying her schedule is and I think she needs that.

lxdygxga

She seems genuinely so much happier during the time she’s been with him than she ever has, I’m so pleased for her. 

In a side note, who knew Christian was a Shania stan!

(Buy and stream Now on iTunes btw)

MaryJaneHolland

Why are people still pressed over her dating him? Yeah, I was low-key mad about it at the beginning, but it's been nearly a year now, let's just deal with it. They seem happy together, at least for now and hopefully that will continue in the future.

I don't really care about her private life if she's happy, as long as it doesn't affect what I care about, her music (in a bad way ofc).

Archived