Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

8 Years Ago Today

Enzo

Featured Posts

This tweet is really poetic now knowing that that “broken heart” was from Joanne’s death. And that even during that huge peak of her career, her father was still angry, sad, mad, but protective of Gaga. Most likely afraid of her ending up like Jo. :( 

Sneaky Oliver

My precious little Speechless :giveup: imagine if she re-records it with the vocals she has now! absolute slayage!:giveup: 

Sorry for the terrible English 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

What a killer song, honestly. It's what dragged me into fully loving her in the first place.

3 points in and ready for more

Perfume
36 minutes ago, gagaxuan said:

Sorry I started my long time career as a Gaga fan since the AP era.. So can anyone explain this to me?

"Lady Gaga wrote this song after her dad had received heart surgery. He called her claiming he was “ready to die” and she was so distraught by his comment, that she wrote a song for/about him. She then played it to him live while they drank shots of whisky at the piano.

Gaga recorded this performance and used it as the very first “Speechless” demo, that she played for her label who asked her to record it professionally with producer Ron Fair.

Each song from Lady Gaga’s second album, The Fame Monster, represent one of her fears in life. “Speechless” is her ‘Fear of Death Monster."

an angel held me like a child

Archived