💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How should Gaga release her next album?

LIKELADYAGAGA

Featured Posts

LIKELADYAGAGA

I don't mean "with a #1 hit".

But big artists are finding really clever ways to release their albums. Beyonce just dropped her entire album at once. Taylor did a blackout on social media.

Do you think Gaga will just do that standard single release, music video release, and then 2-3 promo singles?

Personally, I would love "hints" of new music, and then at the Grammy's they announce a new surprise performer, Lady Gaga.. she then performs a medley of her new album and then drops it on iTunes that night.

Discuss.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps

a Visual album series/netflix album series, for instance she could release 3 (ARTPOP ACTs :derpga:) albums in sequence, backed by a series (instead of just a movie, think netflix series with multiple eps). Or she could release it as part of a VR game where you have to progress in order to find certain tracks.

cWQyu97.gif

YourCureness

I would like to be like The Cure release. She perform it on an event, having us shookt by the surprise.

I don't want her to do a social media blackout like Taylor, but mainly for selfish reasons lol... she follows me on Twitter (since she was still "new" and I barely knew who she was haha) and no joke, I literally just made a screenshot a couple hours ago, after all these years, so at least I'll have it as a memento in case she wipes everything out :toofunny:

I personally don't mind if she does the "standard" way of releasing. I don't feel like there's enough promotion if she does something like what Beyonce did. But I don't know, I'm not creative :selena:

Hi Its Nicole

She should Release a 1 second snippet on SoundCloud. Then perform it at an event. Then release it an Hour later. Then release a 7 minute video with a lot of promo. Then she should release the album as a visual album with each vid being a new chapter of the story. She would release it on ITunes as a full movie and have separate vids of course.

Hello Gaga

Reality

I love surprise release stuff. Like, her being a surprise guest performer at an event, or singing a brand new song during one a big performance, would be awesome. Like @YourCureness said, the way she released The Cure was amazing. It was a big event, and she was able to take advantage of it. It went #1 in like 70 countries (I think, I don't know, that may be totally wrong), and it did well. 

🃏🖤👹

LIKELADYAGAGA
25 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Netflix visual album please. Can Gaga partner with Netflix from now on please???

This would be so great.

FRANK1991
33 minutes ago, YourCureness said:

I would like to be like The Cure release. She perform it on an event, having us shookt by the surprise.

no please don't:selena:

The Cure was fine because it sound the same as the studio version

but last time she did an whole album it was for ARTPOP itunes and her performance live was so good that when the studio album came out it wasn't as good as the live version and kinda ruined the album for me.

To this day I still prefer the live version way more than the studio

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

37 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Netflix visual album please. Can Gaga partner with Netflix from now on please???

Ooh interesting. I feel like that'd be a really cool approach to releasing the album. Beyoncé did HBO, but more people have Netflix so they could get wider accessibility.

Tbh I thought The Dive Bar tour was a really cool idea and very on-theme for the album. I guess I would have to know her direction before I say what I want her to do. In business you shouldn't just have a promotion that can be put on anything, it should be tailored to the product you're releasing.

Chromatislaps
1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

my impact :lolly: 

Archived