💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Camila Cabello Havana Music Video Trailer #1

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

Just now, UK Monster said:

Havana is fuc*ing massive here!!! she is wiping the floor with all the girls this year here, Crying in the club and especially havana are having a lot of impact here. havana will go number 1 here and its been 2 for ages. She is the biggest female artist here in the uk right now 

really ? how? :awkney:

Just now, Alexander Levi said:

Do you know how many times you said here :toofunny:

but seriously the last time there was so much buzz about a music act in my local area was when gaga became a phenomenon. she is on the radio all the time with bad things know no better havana crying in the club etc she is inescapable and i love it 

Stefani Gaga

Katy, can you please stop this trend of putting “celebrities” in your music videos sis? :awkney:

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

LordEnigma
Just now, UK Monster said:

but seriously the last time there was so much buzz about a music act in my local area was when gaga became a phenomenon. she is on the radio all the time with bad things know no better havana crying in the club etc she is inescapable and i love it 

We will see if she has any lasting impact :hug:

There have been  plenty of artists that I thought were here to stay and then fell off the face of the earth... so we will just have to wait and see

TheRoof
2 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

isn't havana number 2 right now there? how huge she is 

Stefani Gaga
1 minute ago, Alexander Levi said:

There have been  plenty of artists that I thought were here to stay and then fell off the face of the earth... so we will just have to wait and see

Not you shading Katy! :bon:

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

Just now, Alexander Levi said:

i know what you mean but this whole havana rise is just like the long rise of just dance and poker face up the charts years ago, the radio and the media here have chosen her as the next main star. She's completely overshadowing taylor swift and thats no easy achievement in t uk.

Ryusei

le le pons ew.... She looks so much like lea michele in that movie theater scene lol 

Hope it boosts the song some more cause I like it and her voice isnt annoying in it 

Musery

Decodekid
26 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

Exactly. Havana deserves more than a extremely cheap looking attempt at a viral video.

EXACTLY, the song deserves better visuals and now we're getting Swish Swish 2.0, Camila get your **** together, this song deserves more :awkney:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

30 minutes ago, moonsago said:

Isn't this tho.. kinda late? 

nope.

she currently killing it in streaming, sales and radio.

this song is huge! perfect time for a video.. for the first time, her team have made the right decision by releasing it in the next few days :)

Archived