life

Gaga Teasing Another Surprise?

Coop

Featured Posts

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, nattuggla said:

Is there any other event where she could perform today?

Her new single in the radio I hope :staymad:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

ArtGagaPop
2 minutes ago, changingitup said:

MY INSTAGRAM IS A CONSTANT STREAM OF LADY GAGA. I am so happy I could die. :bon:

her instagram the last day is more then she would post in 6 months not long ago :selena:

nattuggla
Just now, Kefir said:

Her new single in the radio I hope :staymad:

I hope she would announce a Platinum edition of Joanne with 2-3 new songs to celebrate the 1 year anniversary and Platinum certification. :poot:

Decodekid
Just now, nattuggla said:

I hope she would announce a Platinum edition of Joanne with 2-3 new songs to celebrate the 1 year anniversary and Platinum certification. :poot:

maybe that's what she's working on :oprah:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

monketsharona
1 minute ago, nattuggla said:

I'm more hopeful she'll release something for the 10th anniversary of The Fame next year to be honest ^^ 

nattuggla
5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I'm more hopeful she'll release something for the 10th anniversary of The Fame next year to be honest ^^ 

Why can't we have both?! :awkney:

No but seriously, it would be a smart move to kick off the US leg of the tour with a new single (attached to a re-release?). In this way it coudl create buzz to re-sell the refunded tickets easier at the European tour dates......

Archived