šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sam Smith comes out as genderqueer

Hades

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

what does that mean? Not hating i'm asking cause i wanna know and i dont wanna read a 5-page document definition on some website

A person who does not subscribe to conventional gender distinctions but identifies with neither, both, or a combination of male and female genders.Ā 

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stefani Gaga
5 minutes ago, Skrill said:

for the last time... Gender and sexuality are two different things. There are only two genders. end of thread.

:air:

Iā€™m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

Reality
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

what does that mean? Not hating i'm asking cause i wanna know and i dont wanna read a 5-page document definition on some website

Think of gender like a spectrum. There are some people on one end (male) and some people on the other end (female), and there are a few people in the middle (genderqueer). They either don't identify with either gender, or they sometimes they can equally identify as both male and female.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, HauntingHollow said:

not really, the categories are named female or male x, not woman or man xĀ :reductive:

There are no female or male categories anymore, all categories are unisex :poot:

blackpink

no sam smith no genderqueerĀ 

no genderqueer no OscarĀ 

(./Sam Smith./) (/;Gender-Queer-/;)Ā 

HauntingHollow
Just now, Supersonic said:

There are no female or male categories anymore, all categories are unisex :poot:

what ? when did that happen ?Ā :madge:Ā not gonna say what i think about it thoughĀ :madge:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, HauntingHollow said:

what ? when did that happen ?Ā :madge:Ā not gonna say what i think about it thoughĀ :madge:

It happened 6 years ago, you are late :poot:

HauntingHollow
Just now, Supersonic said:

It happened 5 years ago, you are late :poot:

lol :DĀ yeah but most award shows still have female and male categories so im unbotheredĀ :whitney:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Blaire White and Theryn Meyer should really educate the fools on this thread claiming gender is a spectrum.Ā :whitney:

3 minutes ago, ZeldaJ said:

This thread is gonna get lockedĀ real fastĀ :toofunny:

Another one in my basket.:poot:

ItsTommyBitch
1 minute ago, GagaJizz said:

Blaire White and Theryn Meyer should really educate the fools on this thread claiming gender is a spectrum.Ā :whitney:

Neither of these people are respected authorities on gender, just ignorant people that happen to be trans :smh:Ā 

ē§č‡Ŗčŗ«ć‚‚恓恮äø–恮äø­ć‚‚čŖ°ć‚‚ć‹ć‚Œć‚‚ćŒ, 恩悓ćŖ恫čÆ悄恋ćŖäŗŗē”Ÿć§ć‚‚, 恩悓ćŖć«ę‚²ęƒØćŖäŗŗē”Ÿć§ć‚‚, 恄恤恋ćÆå¤‰č²Œć—, ē “å£Šć•ć‚Œć€ę¶ˆę»…ć—ć¦ć—ć¾ć†. ć™ć¹ć¦ćŒć‚‚ćØ悂ćØ恓恮äø–ć«å­˜åœØ恗ćŖ恄äø€ēž¬ć®å¹»ęƒ³ćŖ恮恠恋悉

takemetovenus

The fact some of yall are just plain hateful toĀ things you donā€™t understandĀ :toofunny:Ā Anyway, good for Sam. I always resented him because of that one really heteronormativeĀ comment he made awhileĀ ago about people being ā€œtoo gayā€, but Iā€™m glad to see heā€™s no longer ashamed of the feminine side of himself

Edit: I really wonder how some of yall have these ugly ignorant ā€œopinionsā€ knowing Gaga would probably dragĀ you for itĀ :giggle:

Stefani Gaga
11 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

There is only one gender. End of thread.Ā 

Hunty?Ā :gum:

Iā€™m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

Just now, ItsTommyBitch said:

Neither of these people are respected authorities on gender, just ignorant people that happen to be trans :smh:Ā 

Yes, they are authorities on gender, hunty. Who are you to say they aren't, when they've thoroughly and consistentlyĀ educated themselves for years on gender and experienced gender dysphoria?Ā But I'm sure you're a far superior authority on gender, Miss-self-entitledĀ "Social Justice".Ā :sharon:Ā Makes total, un-ironic sense.Ā :ladyhaha:

Archived