💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sam Smith comes out as genderqueer

Hades

Featured Posts

In a new interview with The Sunday Times, Smith replied “No” when asked if he feels like a cisgender man. “I don’t know what the title would be, but I feel just as much woman as I am man,” he elaborated.

The 25-year-old singer-songwriter also discusses his love of dressing in drag, revealing that he hits up the Australian drag shop House of Priscilla whenever he’s in Sydney. “Oh, my god, I just buy everything—heels, dresses,” he says. “We have a great time.”

“People don’t know this, but when I was 17, I remember becoming obsessed with Boy George and Marilyn,” Smith continues. “There was one moment in my life when I didn’t own a piece of male clothing, really.”

“I would wear full makeup every day at school—eyelashes, leggings with Dr Martens and huge fur coats, for two and a half years. I got teased a lot for it. But there were also people respecting me for walking around like that in my school.”

http://www.newnownext.com/sam-smith-comes-out-as-gender-nonbinary/10/2017/

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AmericanGUY

this is gonna make Grammy categories a little complicated :poot:

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

Tom Nook

Good for him, I’m glad he’s comfortable with his gender identity :lolly:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Thomas P

Well i guess he could have said that at the oscars 

Spoiler

Hope he’s happyb:kara:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Reality

That's great! I'm proud of him for coming out as genderqueer, a lot of people don't really understand it.

Now where are all the people that say 'genderqueer/genderfluid' doesn't exist :interestinga: Y'all and your "There are only two genders!!!1" rhetoric.

🖤👹

4 minutes ago, AmericanGUY said:

this is gonna make Grammy categories a little complicated :poot:

thank god grammy removed gender-based categories

Archived