💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Photo of Lady Gaga and five former presidents goes viral

Gagaloo911

Featured Posts

Ryusei

Yet her picture holding a rose has 3 times as many likes and is on its way to becoming her most-liked picture so far :diane: 

Musery

Edonis

Iconic legend :diane:, queen of politics :diane:, queen of unity :diane:. Vocal stunner :diane:, beauty queen :diane:, everyone's woman :diane:. Get ready for her to appear in textbooks :diane:

It was so nice of the president to take that photo with those former presidents. :diane:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

DoremonLove
27 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Iconic legend :diane:, queen of politics :diane:, queen of unity :diane:. Vocal stunner :diane:, beauty queen :diane:, everyone's woman :diane:. Get ready for her to appear in textbooks :diane:

I laughed so hard on this:sharon:

OT- Slayyy queen :tony: 

How can anoyone not love gaga

PanPikus

No Gaga, no viral
giphy.gif

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Jennie Kim

This year alone she went viral several times.

She's TOO relevant at the moment. It's honestly scary how relevant she is. It feels like 2009.

2 hours ago, Ryusei said:

Yet her picture holding a rose has 3 times as many likes and is on its way to becoming her most-liked picture so far :diane: 

I don't think it will ever be her #1 post. If I'm right she has two posts with over 3M likes... 

Ryusei
6 minutes ago, kevindjibouti said:

I don't think it will ever be her #1 post. If I'm right she has two posts with over 3M likes... 

wut :what: isnt the one with adele her most-liked one? 

Musery

Archived