💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Meeting Gaga Last Night

SILENT HILL

Featured Posts

SILENT HILL

Okay Guys this is my first thread ever, and I'm not sure if it should even go under this section :selena:

I just wanted to share my experience on meeting Gaga last night. I did not have tickets to see the event but as soon as I heard that she performing I basically bolted to arena and walked/waited outside for hours while it was happening and hours after it ended. There were people doing what I was doing, except they wanted to see Obama, and they had a really bad experience with a security guard who started arguing with them and apparently almost drew his gun at them when they approached so that left me shook. Anyway, I was just walking around the arena looking super pathetic at first, but after the concert I slowly met other fans. I bonded with many of them which was great experience in of itself since I can only do that with a handful of people. There probably ended up being a little over ten of us at the end (which isn't surprising because I do not think there are a lot of gaga fans in College Station lol) We were told she would exit through a million different places and even told numerous time she had left so this took a lot of patience (and running lol). Fortunately, someone saw her snap of her entering the elevator and that it was posted one minute ago, so we knew for sure she was still in there. Soon after WE SAW HER! We yelled "GAGA" "YOURE AMAZING" etc. She waved at us and entered her car. We moved to the side assuming she would just pass by and wave at us leaving, BUT NOPE. Her bodyguard approached us, asked how we were doing and said she will sign some stuff for us!!!! I asked him if we could take pictures and he said yes. We were all having an extremely hard time not completely losing our sh*t. The car came to us and she greeted us and it was so unbelievable!!! I wished her a happy one year anniversary for Joanne and SHE REPLIED AND LOOKED AT ME. She said something like "Thank you! It just went platinum! One million records in the U.S." We all congratulated her,and I got a selfie and she signed my phone case. It was so cute because we didnt have a pen at first so she kissed whatever people were giving her so her lipstick stain would stay. It was overall such a surreal experience and one of the most exciting moments of my entire life!!! It was so amazing to see how nice she actually is in person and I will never ever forget last night!!! Someone also brought up the baptism and she said it was really nice and that it was earlier that day, so we all agreed she had a pretty long day :laughga:

Y'all can follow me on snap to see a couple of short vids of her before they disappear. (I dont know how to add them here and it will take me 84 years to figure it out) my snap is: jacobsilenthill

Later I will probably post on insta but for now just my snap lol.

UPDATE: I posted some stuff on Instagram in case any of y'all want to check it out! My insta is robertveneg17

UPDATE: I told y’all it went platinum :derpga:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monsterious
6 minutes ago, SILENT HILL said:

Okay Guys this is my first thread ever, and I'm not sure if it should even go under this section :selena:

I just wanted to share my experience on meeting Gaga last night. I did not have tickets to see the event but as soon as I heard that she performing I basically bolted to arena and walked/waited outside for hours while it was happening and hours after it ended. There were people doing what I was doing, except they wanted to see Obama, and they had a really bad experience with a security guard who started arguing with them and apparently almost drew his gun at them when they approached so that left me shook. Anyway, I was just walking around the arena looking super pathetic at first, but after the concert I slowly met other fans. I bonded with many of them which was great experience in of itself since I can only do that with a handful of people. There probably ended up being a little over ten of us at the end (which isn't surprising because I do not think there are a lot of gaga fans in College Station lol) We were told she would exit through a million different places and even told numerous time she had left so this took a lot of patience (and running lol). Fortunately, someone saw her snap of her entering the elevator and that it was posted one minute ago, so we knew for sure she was still in there. Soon after WE SAW HER! We yelled "GAGA" "YOURE AMAZING" etc. She waved at us and entered her car. We moved to the side assuming she would just pass by and wave at us leaving, BUT NOPE. Her bodyguard approached us, asked how we were doing and said she will sign some stuff for us!!!! I asked him if we could take pictures and he said yes. We were all having an extremely hard time not completely losing our sh*t. The car came to us and she greeted us and it was so unbelievable!!! I wished her a happy one year anniversary for Joanne and SHE REPLIED AND LOOKED AT ME. She said something like "Thank you! It just went platinum! One million records in the U.S." We all congratulated her,and I got a selfie and she signed my phone case. It was so cute because we didnt have a pen at first so she kissed whatever people were giving her so her lipstick stain would stay. It was overall such a surreal experience and one of the most exciting moments of my entire life!!! It was so amazing to see how nice she actually is in person and I will never ever forget last night!!! Someone also brought up the baptism and she said it was really nice and that it was earlier that day, so we all agreed she had a pretty long day :laughga:

this got my hypedTT

SlayGagaloo

Just now, Monsterious said:

this got my hypedTT

Do you think that she thinks Joanne sold 1 million in the US? :selena: or she knows about SPS :selena:

Over.

Monsterious
2 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

Do you think that she thinks Joanne sold 1 million in the US? :selena: or she knows about SPS :selena:

1M sps is 1M units sold

''almost drew his gun at them when they approached''

Lol, gotta love the USA

Anyway, that experience seems extremely cool and I'm happy for you that you got to meet her!

LIKELADYAGAGA
3 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Omg you are so lucky :giveup:

The fact that someone told Gaga than Joanne is platinum :giveup: 

Didn't it go platinum? :excited2:

August Blue

Wow I got nervously excited while reading your story :giveup:

You must be so happy, congratz :diane: 

How did perfection right beside you feel like? :diane: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived