💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Americans: Would You Support A Gaga Presidential Campaign?

SEANGT

Americans: Would You Support A Gaga Presidential Campaign?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Americans: Would You Support A Gaga Presidential Campaign?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

LIKELADYAGAGA

Lady Gaga under that much pressure and scrutiny? I don't think she will ever want that. I hate trump with a fire in my soul but I at least respect that he has one of the hardest jobs on earth. I think Gaga could do it but it would hurt my heart to see her under that much stress.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
1 hour ago, Whispering said:

Considering the fact that the President is a reality TV star with a vocabulary of a ten year old and the attention span of a toddler...it really doesn't take Stan glasses to vote yes. 

This doesn't need to become the norm though. The argument that "If Trump can do it, then anyone can do it" devalues the position of the President. We cannot have more celebrities and famous people being the President of the United States just because "they can". It's absurd. Don't let your bias dictate who should become President. 

Alright, then we'll let Katy Perry, Rihanna, Beyonce, Ariana Grande, and all of those other pop stars become president, "just because they can".

🃏🖤👹

NIghtmareElm

No because we need an actual politician.   I can't believe The Rock might run in 2020.  There needs to be a law where have to have so many years of political experience. 

Whispering
2 hours ago, Lona Delery said:

just cuz Trump is trash & got elected doesn't mean Gaga would do a good job

She would do a much better job. 

Whispering
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

This doesn't need to become the norm though. The argument that "If Trump can do it, then anyone can do it" devalues the position of the President. We cannot have more celebrities and famous people being the President of the United States just because "they can". It's absurd. Don't let your bias dictate who should become President. 

Alright, then we'll let Katy Perry, Rihanna, Beyonce, Ariana Grande, and all of those other pop stars become president, "just because they can".

Rihanna wasn't born in the US, so no. :) Ariana is way too young. KP...well, she would be better than Trump! Beyoncé? I have some reservations there...but still better than Trump! Gaga...miles better than the current President! 

Basically, I would take any of them over Trump, tbh! :) 

Reality
2 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Rihanna wasn't born in the US, so no. :) Ariana is way too young. KP...well, she would be better than Trump! Beyoncé? I have some reservations there...but still better than Trump! Gaga...miles better than the current President! 

Basically, I would take any of them over Trump, tbh! :) 

I agree that Trump is terrible, and I was using those people as examples of how absurd it would be for a pop star to become the president. I wasn't using them to say "Hey, these peopel could realistically be president," but rather show you that having a pop star in politics just doesn't make sense.

There are so many people better than Trump, but you shouldn't legitimately think about putting them up for the presidency. 

🃏🖤👹

Duella Dvil
6 minutes ago, windzo said:

Ofcourse I'll vote for her the gay agenda must be complete

president-lady-gaga-hilly-hindi-hillywoo

And then Satan can RULE THE WORLD

www.instagram.com/theduella666

No, because the job is too hard and I don't want her to go through all that. 

I live outside the space time continuum.

Whispering
2 hours ago, M Monstre said:

I agree that Trump is terrible, and I was using those people as examples of how absurd it would be for a pop star to become the president. I wasn't using them to say "Hey, these peopel could realistically be president," but rather show you that having a pop star in politics just doesn't make sense.

There are so many people better than Trump, but you shouldn't legitimately think about putting them up for the presidency. 

I'll take about anyone with some degree of intellect over Trump. Add in the fact that Gaga is a person with an open mind that cares for those in need and is a kind individual, and I'm all in! 

You have to consider the times we are living in right now when thinking about the answers! 

Reality
1 minute ago, Whispering said:

I'll take about anyone with some degree of intellect over Trump. Add in the fact that Gaga is a person with an open mind that cares for those in need and is a kind individual, and I'm all in! 

You have to consider the times we are living in right now when thinking about the answers! 

A lot of people have some level of intellect over Trump. You and I have some degrees of intellect over Trump, and (I'm assuming here, but I think it's safe to assume) we are both open-minded individuals. 

I am considering the time we're living in, and we don't need another celebrity president. Someone who has been experienced in politics and someone who's open-minded and compassionate is someone we need. It's not enough to just be a nice person.

🃏🖤👹

Whispering
Just now, M Monstre said:

A lot of people have some level of intellect over Trump. You and I have some degrees of intellect over Trump, and (I'm assuming here, but I think it's safe to assume) we are both open-minded individuals. 

I am considering the time we're living in, and we don't need another celebrity president. Someone who has been experienced in politics and someone who's open-minded and compassionate is someone we need. It's not enough to just be a nice person.

Eh, I'll take an intellectual, open-minded and fair person right now! They can learn as they go. 

Katie14

1. I feel like Gaga is way to idealistic and empathetic to be the president. She wouldn't be able to make the difficult "for the greater good" decisions.

2. The stress would be way too much for her and her health would decline rapidly. 

3. Someone actually asked her in an interview this past year if she would consider running for president. I think it was in Japan but I don't remember. She said that she has too much respect for the role to ever run since she doesn't have the proper experience. If she ever did decide to run, I know for sure she would drop everything music related for years to study politics, economics, defence, ect to do the position justice. She wouldn't just jump into the role. There would be no way she would want to quit her current pop star job to do all that. 

For these reasons, I don't think she would ever consider running.

Nope. I love her, but 1) Her health problems 2) Her knowledge of world affairs. She's a very smart woman, but she has never devoted her time to really informing herself like others have. I mean, literally every president has had an Ivy League education, even Trump (though how much he got from it is debatable lol). Gaga literally didn't even go to school. She doesn't know her stuff on the same level.

More than that, I think that Gaga serves better as a spokesperson or advocate than in a formal position. She doesn't do well with the structured rigidity required of being a president. Think about it: she got worn out from her touring and promo schedule (understandable), but she'd have to do essentially the same thing again for 4 years. I really don't think it would be good for her personal health or the health of the nation.

Lion Heart

God no. 

If she wanted to be a House Rep or maybe even a Senator, I wouldn't be entirely opposed to that. But it could backfire. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived