💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Americans: Would You Support A Gaga Presidential Campaign?

SEANGT

Americans: Would You Support A Gaga Presidential Campaign?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Americans: Would You Support A Gaga Presidential Campaign?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleMonster20

I'm not American,nor do I live in the US,but if I had the chance to vote for Gaga,I would.

I think Gaga would be a very acclaimed president,and she can make the the U.S.,and the world a better place❤️

1 hour ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Honestly, why are you on this website.

Because I just love the music, not the bling. Or the politics.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

31 minutes ago, Whispering said:

You are Canadian. 

Yes, but many of our South American members would say that's a form of American. Hehe. :giggle:

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

RAMROD

Duh! I will vote for her 2 times over, one as a woman, like Jared Kushner if I can.

tenor.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Whispering
20 minutes ago, Goosey said:

Yes, but many of our South American members would say that's a form of American. Hehe. :giggle:

You are not an American. You are Canadian. You don't vote for the President of the US. 

NIGHTCRAWLER
3 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

The monster in me says Yes but the Political Science major in me says no.

I mean there's no way it'd be taken seriously tbh just wouldn't happen.

I dont agree. She is clever, she would work for it and she would definitely take it seriously. 

NIGHTCRAWLER
3 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

If she decided to study political science and devote herself to public service, yes. 

At this point ANYONE can REALLY become President. Trump proved that. He has no experience and he is unfit. Nothing can be worse than him. I'm 100% serious when I say she can be a million times better than him. With great advisers and staff it can happen. 

I got nothing more to say :golfclap:

tellemhone

Not American but why would a celebrity with no political experience run for leader of a country like the US?

:air: :air: :air:

CautiousLurker
8 minutes ago, tellemhone said:

Not American but why would a celebrity with no political experience run for leader of a country like the US?

A better question to ask is why would you even nominate a celebrity with no political experience :selena:

RAMROD

Honestly, many of you guys here talking like those corporate bosses who seeks to employ fresh graduate but with minimum 2-5-10 years of experience which is effin BS!! FEUDAL MINDED MUCH?!!! :sharon:

Experience means nothing.

Most US presidents were lawyers (26) and Generals in Military (22) before delved in politics, how much experience in politics do you think they have?   

Also, Gaga is still young, she can always learn politics if leading the country is what her next ambition is. She can start by being politician for New York or California, and maybe stepping up as Governor, before trying to be US1

Likewise, people who got too much experience in politics might be over qualified already, and have different mindset and ambitions than just make a better country. The presidency will be just a game for them.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived