💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Ted Cruz Is A Little Monster?

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

Born To Slay
1 hour ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I mean who isnt a monster  after that peformance. 3 standing ovations and presidents crying in less then 15 min :diane:

Is there a link?

PartySick
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

If a man is strongly against gay marriage, or wants to have LGBT members killed, you can bet your bottom dollar they'd blow you in the back of a target garden center for free.

LMAO :sharon:

OT: Good to see the guy that should've came in second place behind Kasich for the GOP nomination has musical taste :whitney: Now if only he'd apply such logic to every other aspect of his life :emma:

🖤

TimisaMonster

He's not worthy of the title... :madge:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Ted Cruz, 2018 :tony:

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Economy
17 hours ago, FATCAT said:

If a man is strongly against gay marriage, or wants to have LGBT members killed, you can bet your bottom dollar they'd blow you in the back of a target garden center for free.

Not always true

FATCAT
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

Not always true

Generalization are never 100% true, but that's why I'm betting and not guaranteeing :hor:

Purr more, hiss less.

Economy
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

Generalization are never 100% true, but that's why I'm betting and not guaranteeing :hor:

Even betting :air: 

90% or more of people 100 years ago were homophobic or strongly homophobic... were they all secretly gay? Of course not!!! It was societies view on the matter

In 2017 while society is more tolerant as a whole many conservative individuals still have that view and they dont have to be gays in the closet to still be homophobic

yes a few may be for that reason. But the way u are talking now i believe u are underestimating how many are like that still simply by beliefs

ReidOne

He’s been a Stan for a minute now! He said this last year:

He took only one, relatively muted jab at billionaire reality TV star Donald Trump, averring that celebrity has become so dominant in politics that “Next cycle, I’m told, Lady Gaga’s going to run.”

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2016/01/30/after-trump-comes-lady-gaga-ted-cruz-tells-iowans 

Archived