đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga performs at #OneAmericaAppeal tonight

Monsterious

Featured Posts

scallywally
9 hours ago, Runway said:

Entire families lost their homes due to the hurricanes and all you can think about is how YOU are having a bad time because you’re not going to your precious concert? Really? 

That's rude, I never even mentioned me!!! I was feeling for other fans. Jesus! Manners required. I was actually trying to be thoughtful for all involved. If you seek out the negative aspect then that's more to do with your attitude. I'm a caring person for all.

No wonder this forum gets slagged off.

Also I never said she should fly the whole show to be done abroad instead. Negative people come to negative conclusions and shoot the caring person that sees both sides. That's immature and disgraceful. Gaga tries her best to say to love one another, it seems like quite a few of her fans don't listen and are either ignorant or bullies. (It ruins it for the nice fans).

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was definetely doing some Whitney-esque transitions in her vocals. She gets stronger and stronger. 

Stone S
On 10/21/2017 at 6:20 PM, Phaye Monster said:

Omg I’m so excited:excited2:

queen of keeping her performances secret until the last minute

Don’t come at me but I kind of wish she’d sing The Cure. I love MR but we have a dozen live performances of it and TC is a bit more recent. Still excited though!

Just imagine an acoustic version of The Cure omg :excited2:

Welcome to Industria

derpmonster
On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 9:57 PM, Togekiss said:

****ing Queen of America Lady Gaga

The cornerstones of American democracy: Lady Liberty, Lady Justice, and Lady Gaga.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster

Also, can we talk about how this is such a DWUW look? GP is shooketh.

Edit: You're the Marilyn, I'm the president :selena:

Katie14
On 10/23/2017 at 9:39 PM, New Compassion said:

So, I actually didn’t like those performances that much... :oprah:

She was good but she has sounded better imo. Her voice sounded hourse or strained at points especially during MR.

8 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

She was good but she has sounded better imo. Her voice sounded hourse or strained at points especially during MR.

And they just feel so drawn out sometimes. Constant belting and belting. Vocal acrobatics. I really appreciate it during tours, but this type of event requires a little more finesse, no? 

Maybe not. Idk. I just didn’t really feel it with these. 

derpmonster
2 hours ago, New Compassion said:

And they just feel so drawn out sometimes. Constant belting and belting. Vocal acrobatics. I really appreciate it during tours, but this type of event requires a little more finesse, no? 

Maybe not. Idk. I just didn’t really feel it with these. 

Yes! I wish she'd done something more like the Royal Variety Performance for Million Reasons (imo the best rendition, finesse wise).

The edge of glory was amazing,and  You and I was also amazing too,but Million Reasons without the original instrumental just on piano isnt my taste,at least during JTW the instrumental starts playing during the bridge of the song.But anyway it was an amazing performance and her look was totally on point too.

Archived