đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry's 'Witness' Falls Off Billboard 200

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

TheRoof
24 minutes ago, PeterPan said:

i know but monsters r rude and ruthless.  They r honestly the most salty fanbase.

have you ever been in madonnanation? :duck:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

have you ever been in madonnanation? :duck:

but honestly they r mean but their attempts to drag fail.  They have literally the worst drag skills i ever seen

50 minutes ago, PeterPan said:

Can we stop attacking Katy.  Even Gaga showed her love w flowers.  Why r monsters out to keep destroying her?  Like enough is enough. 

48 minutes ago, Bambino said:

It's the monsters' revenge on Katy... and basically any female artist that flops.

T2rIe.gif

30 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Because this feels so good after the Katy Kats celebrated Gaga's failure and were more wicked to us then anything I've seen. 

Her fanbase deserves what they're dealing with. 

The Katy Cats were dragging Gaga to death and were very rude during the AP era such as fat shaming. How is that acceptable cause it's not therefore Katy doesn't deserve it but her negative fans do :neyde: 

Runway

Payola, fake youtube views, high profile collaborations, massive promo and GP still said no ma’am! 

Born To Slay
42 minutes ago, Werk said:

The Katy Cats were dragging Gaga to death and were very rude during the AP era such as fat shaming. How is that acceptable cause it's not therefore Katy doesn't deserve it but her negative fans do :neyde: 

I never body shame Katy

highlikegaga

i just came back from madonnanation or whatever it is called. and guys, we're nice compared to them.:madge:

they are disgusting and saying stupid things about gaga. like, i didn't need that negativity, but i did it for research and never, EVER, question monsters.:kara:

at least we have censorship.:ladyhaha:

3 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

I never body shame Katy

That's why I said negative fans. i should've been more specific though sorry about that :selena: 

It'll come back after the American Idol audition + album + ticket bundle:laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

LADYGAGASHOOCK
5 hours ago, PeterPan said:

all this fanbase bickering is so f*cking stupid, why cant they just support each other. Like I stan probably like 20 females. I dont wish floppage on any of them.

I don’t see much heygirl.mp3 in that either:lolly:

Archived