Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber debuts new tattoo

Bambino

Featured Posts

I mean we all were joking about him wanting to be black, didnt think it would get to a point where the majority of his skin is painted black.

And I disagree with this **** liberal attitude of "its his body", it doesnt apply here, the dude posted 2 selfies and a video showing all the angles, he did that specifically to show it off and get people's opinions, if he didnt want people picking on him he shouldve kept it hidden and let it be seen naturally on a candid photo or something. But no, he went all out screaming to the whole world "LOOK AT IT".

Well gj Justin, you just killed all your sex appeal and turned it into a torso full of mud unless you are looking at it from like 30cms away.(which is going to work great on a stage, if youre far away hes just a black blob with a white head).

(Btw I love tattoos and some full body ones are amazing and unique, like zombie boy, because it was done well, and doesnt look done by a drunk in a street corner)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

I don't find it attractive, but it's his body...he's the one that has to live with it, so I hope he loves it. 

The Child

Well I'm a little mad cause I won't be able to wank on his shirtless candids anymore. :poot:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived