that's because the last one was fake 

who said this is true?

tha last one Gaga liked on twitter!

2 minutes ago, Varo Yan said:

who said this is true?

tha last one Gaga liked on twitter!

Seriously? I hope the last one is real!

MelbHawker

I actually think Million Reasons deserves a Grammy. I don't think she'll garner an AOTY nomination. Pop Vocal Album is possible. 

I'd love to see 'Praying' nominated for SOTY/ROTY. 

I’m calling it from now, the Grammys are full of ****, it turned into a ‘popularity contest’ long time ago. Their nominations/wins will be based on who brings the most views to their snooze-fest they call a “show”. 

DonnieDarko
2 minutes ago, 2007 said:

I’m calling it from now, the Grammys are full of ****, it turned into a ‘popularity contest’ long time ago. Their nominations/wins will be based on who brings the most views to their snooze-fest they call a “show”. 

Is it your way to have an excuse when/if Gaga won't get any nods? Just to avoid a meltdown?

:giggle:

I mean, if she gets any nods, we'll be like - yay Grammys! Our fave is so relevant and acclaimed. If she won't we'll be like - **** the Grammys! It's yet another VMA's, this time televised on another tv station.

ArtGagaPop

It's time for Million grammys to fulfill it's destiny and finally win a grammy. We can't just been saying million grammys for one year and then it become grammy less :selena:

3 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Is it your way to have an excuse when/if Gaga won't get any nods? Just to avoid a meltdown?

:giggle:

I mean, if she gets any nods, we'll be like - yay Grammys! Our fave is so relevant and acclaimed. If she won't we'll be like - **** the Grammys! It's yet another VMA's, this time televised on another tv station.

Yes...in a way. Cuz I’ve learned from past experiences. It’s not just an excuse to satisfy myself with if she got snubbed, it’s more like reality check on how things work in the music industry.

At the end the Grammys is another **** show but with extra glitter over it, they work like any other business, their main aim is to make money of this overly hyped event they hold once a year and they wanna make the most (money) out of it, they wanna draw as much views possible to get that ad money; and that won’t happen by showcasing artists no one knows/care about. They wanna have Ed Sheeran, Chainsmokers, Taylor Swift..etc. 

Unless you actually believe the Grammys are a nonprofit organization that cares solely about the music and artists. 

BAOuJDf.jpg

Robinladen
1 hour ago, MelbHawker said:

I actually think Million Reasons deserves a Grammy. I don't think she'll garner an AOTY nomination. Pop Vocal Album is possible. 

I'd love to see 'Praying' nominated for SOTY/ROTY. 

I love Kesha but if she and Sam Smith don't get into SOTY, Gaga's chances of winning would rise so much. Especially if there's no country nomination either and the country voters back Hillary Lindsey. I really hope the nominations play out in Gaga's advantage. 

Archived