Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga’s Grammy submissions leaked

yASSsss

Featured Posts

GagaStefi

You guys are getting TOO ahead of yourselves. We’re not sure if she’s gonna get nominated for everything she submitted for.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Laurent
10 minutes ago, GagaStefi said:

You guys are getting TOO ahead of yourselves. We’re not sure if she’s gonna get nominated for everything she submitted for.

Ok, we'll just sit in silence then... on a discussion forum. :madge:

GagaStefi
1 hour ago, Saint Laurent said:

Ok, we'll just sit in silence then... on a discussion forum. :madge:

I just meant that this forum always sets themselves up for disappointment :selena: I obviously hopes she wins tho

Saint Laurent
Just now, GagaStefi said:

I just meant that this forum always sets themselves up for disappointment :selena: I obviously hopes she wins tho

Well if you don't like discussions, just stay out of discussions :selena:

ItsTommyBitch
21 hours ago, FATCAT said:

I think Million Reasons will win a grammy, for SOY, but others I'm not so sure. DAMN. will pobably win AOTY

We can only hope :pray: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Arturo

Here's the breakdown of likeliness for her nominations and what the criteria is in parenthesis.

Locks (top 3 contender)
MR - Pop Solo Performance 
Joanne - Pop Vocal Album
Five Foot Two - Music Film

50/50 (top 6 contender)
MR - SOTY 

Unlikely (top 10 contender)
MR - ROTY
Joanne -AOTY

0% chance (not in the Top 100)
John Wayne - Video

Arturo

Also people asking for the Cure..

The Cure is only eligible in 3 categories - ROTY, SOTY, and Pop Solo Perf. It is NOT eligible for Dance Recording since the 2012 Grammys implemented new rules. It has 0 chance in all 3 of those categories and considering MR Top 10, Top 6, and Top 3 frontrunner in those categories respectively we don't need the votes to be split.

LIKELADYAGAGA

BILLBOARD SAID LADY GAGA WILL BE ONE OF THE ARTISTS THAT DOMINATES THE GRAMMYS

"At the 2018 Grammys, the artists likely to crowd the nominations and dominate the Big Four categories (Album of the Year; Song of the Year; Record of the Year; and Best New Artist) are by and large familiar, and expected, names: Kendrick Lamar, Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars, Lorde, Lady Gaga."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/grammys/8005844/kesha-jason-isbell-imagine-dragons-winning-stakes-grammys-2018

funkmedowntown

Praying will win ROY, Bodak Yellow will win SOY, Joanne will win AOY. Leonard Cohen will posthumously win Rock Album of the Year.  Gaga 5F2 will def win film. These r my predictions!!

Little Mons✟er

TheCureinMalibu
3 hours ago, funkmedowntown said:

Praying will win ROY, Bodak Yellow will win SOY, Joanne will win AOY. Leonard Cohen will posthumously win Rock Album of the Year.  Gaga 5F2 will def win film. These r my predictions!!

Not in a million years that Praying will win ROY (Not against it) but it could be a contender at SOY. 

And Bodak Yellow? Geez Grammy is not a very big fan of Rap.

GypsyVida
On 10/21/2017 at 2:20 AM, LabCoatDude said:

Memories…Do Not Open – AOY

ummm...... do they really think they have a chance?

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Arturo
37 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

ummm...... do they really think they have a chance?

The album did meh but it's not the craziest submission to AOTY. Last year Britney submitted Glory to AOTY.

I hope she wins at least something. Its a popularity contest anyways and I can definitely see Red Bone for SOTY.  Majority of these submissions are cut throat :toofunny:

I was reading that Goldderby site, and damn some of y'all kind of ruined it with all this MR confidence. It definitely feels like someone let in a bunch of Monsters to that site lol. Kind of makes us look bad tbh.

Beyonce submitted to American ROots Performance category and yet Gaga's team didn't even bother to submit "Hey Girl" to pop duo.

Archived