💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga’s Grammy submissions leaked

yASSsss

Featured Posts

She may win Best Music Film... ONLY THAT!:oprah:

Ppl need to understand that nowadays Grammys have to do with SALES/HITS/POPULARITY/RELEVANCY!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages
14 hours ago, vivre sa vie said:

Ppl need to understand that nowadays Grammys have to do with SALES/HITS/POPULARITY/RELEVANCY!

Lemonade ehm ehm ehm

I'm the bitch that's fragile

On 10/21/2017 at 1:14 AM, yASSsss said:

Lady Gaga
Million Reasons
– Record Of The Year,Song Of The Year,Best Pop Solo Performance
Joanne – Album Of The Year, Best Pop Vocal Album

John Wayne – Best Music Video

Gaga: Five Foot Two –Best Music Film

http://www.goldderby.com/forum/music/2018-grammy-award-discussion-continued/page/73/

edit- credit goes to @LabCoatDude :gaycat:

She deserves at least 1 win 

I so don't want to get my hopes up, knowing what the Grammy's have been like lately. TBH awards don't mean that much to me; I know Million Reasons it's good and the fact that it may or may not win an award doesn't change my mind. It is nice for her to get some well-deserves recognition though, so good luck to her <3

ArtGagaPop
On 2017-10-26 at 1:46 AM, vivre sa vie said:

Thats why MR and joanne is such a big contender. Most succesful  album/single from an female during this grammy period along with peforming at some of biggest events like superbowl, Coachella, highly succesful tour and aclaimed documentary. Gaga has good chances of actually winning 2-3 rewards and getting 4-5 noms.

Robinladen
11 hours ago, Mirages said:

Lemonade ehm ehm ehm

Legacy acts do tend to be favored in this category yeah :oprah:

8 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Thats why MR and joanne is such a big contender. Most succesful  album/single from an female during this grammy period along with peforming at some of biggest events like superbowl, Coachella, highly succesful tour and aclaimed documentary. Gaga has good chances of actually winning 2-3 rewards and getting 4-5 noms.

This, ppl are so obsessed with 2010-2011 level of success that nothing is ever good enough.

This was a really good era considering the current musical environment, politics, and how different the album is, and all the events she was involved in cemented her legendary state.

On 26. 10. 2017. at 1:46 AM, vivre sa vie said:

Hence why they certified Joanne and Gaga announced Million Reasons going 2x platinum soon.

Bobby ain't playing, sis.

giphy.gif

American Life
On 10/21/2017 at 9:14 AM, yASSsss said:

Million Reasons – Record Of The Year,Song Of The Year,Best Pop Solo Performance

I hope she gets all those noms and awards :whitney:

SummerGirl21

John Wayne vid is iconic and by far the best vid she put out this era, but I doubt it will get the awards it deserves. No one even cared about it, sadly.

Queen Gloria

Million Reasons is the song of the decade tbh 

well looking at  her tweeting about Joanne and MR  getting certified she really cares about Grammy. And her last performce of MR was Grammys here I am!!!

As I said before, Grammys will prefer to give a lot of awards to just one person  (ie Bruno Mars) than distributing them to 3 or 4 different people. 

Voting period ended. They did good by getting Joanne platinum at that time.

However, the Blue Ribbon Panel still has to have a meeting, probably in the next two weeks. I don't know when that meeting is, but it is at that meeting when they look at the top 20 votes. Joanne will be top 10 in AOTY and MR will be top 10 in SOTY. We need them to pick Joanne as the lone female representative in AOTY and we need them to pick MR over Praying.

Tour starting again next week helps. Hopefully a new one off single too?

Archived