Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

wtf happened to gaga's david bowie tribute?

GeeYewWhai

Featured Posts

Mr Judas
4 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

David Bowie's son got it removed from the Internet

Wtf so much effort gone to waste? :madge:

The Gaga curse won't end well on him :nails:

Bowie's son didn't like it and it was eventually overshadowed by Lorde's tribute (which if I'm being honest I preferred more). Bowie's son should've taken Madge's tribute down too :poot:

mister max

They only had the rights for the songs she used for like 2-4 months, thats why they deleted the video,  but its still on vimeo :tony:

It has NOTHING to do with the fact if Bowie's son liked it or not 

:poot: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

26 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I respect his opinion, but he should've realized it was a great performance from a huge fan of his father. 

29 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

19 minutes ago, tthen said:

Bowie's son didn't like it and it was eventually overshadowed by Lorde's tribute (which if I'm being honest I preferred more). Bowie's son should've taken Madge's tribute down too :poot:

1 minute ago, KING said:

I respect his opinion, but he should've realized it was a great performance from a huge fan of his father. 

Look at couple of posts above. Nothing to do with his son. :flop:

ArtGagaPop

y'all blaming his son when even bobby tweeted the real cause and duncan tweeted that she had nothing to do with it :saladga:

AndrewGr

It was one of her best vocal performance ever. Too bad the Grammy's sound was a mess. After all these technical issues they had at the Bowie tribute and Mettaliga performance, Gaga should skip them this year to teach them a lesson. 

DiscoStyx
6 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

It was one of her best vocal performance ever. Too bad the Grammy's sound was a mess. After all these technical issues they had at the Bowie tribute and Mettaliga performance, Gaga should skip them this year to teach them a lesson. 

skip the Grammy's sis? :awkney:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Archived