💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What artists do you want to see live?

NIghtmareElm

Featured Posts

Well, regarding people who are relevant and you guys would know (I've seen many more), here's who I've seen: 

Avril Lavigne

Demi Lovato - 3x

Kesha - 2011, again Fri the 27th!

Kelly Clarkson - 2x

Justin Bieber

Ed Sheeran (also met) - 2012, again in August 2018

Afrojack

Calvin Harris

Lady Gaga - 3x

Rihanna

Fifth Harmony (also met) - 2x

P!nk - 2013, again May 2018

Selena Gomez - 3x, incl. once from front row!

Flo Rida

Fall Out Boy

Paramore

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

Miley Cyrus

Pharrell Williams (from row of people behind the barrier)

Ariana Grande - 2x

Taylor Swift

Shawn Mendes

Daya

Becky G

Andy Grammar (met too)

Nick Jonas

DNCE

Gwen Stefani

Eve

Sia

Little Mix

Coldplay

Tove Lo

Honorable Mention: Hilary Duff - seen four times over the course of four years in my teenage years, mainly because that's the only artist my parents would let me see :selena:

Here's who I still want to see (thus far):

Bruno Mars 

Justin Timberlake

Madonna

Mariah Carey

Katy Perry

Maroon 5

... not sure who else? I know I'm forgetting someone

21 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

GAGA :cryga:

The fact that I haven't seen her yet is a sin in my eyes :madge:

what?!?! why haven't you?! you have to try to see JWT! that is the one that caused me to re-stan so hard that I actually created an account here to post after being a lurker for soooooo long haha

Saint Hollywood
1 minute ago, SDG91 said:

what?!?! why haven't you?! you have to try to see JWT! that is the one that caused me to re-stan so hard that I actually created an account here to post after being a lurker for soooooo long haha

There's this thing called "being broke" :laughga:

Just now, Saint Hollywood said:

There's this thing called "being broke" :laughga:

I'm broke too lol I understand. I've gotta be honest, if it hadn't been for mainly radio contests and my almost mental ways of stalking, I would never be able to keep up with the lifestyle I've basically created for myself of seeing concerts multiple times a year lol :toofunny:

I didn't get into them until I was just a month shy of turning 20, back in 2011, hence the reason why I didn't start seeing Gaga live until she came for BTWB in 2013. I remember for that one, I had to be the right caller and correctly guess the one second clip of a song of hers. I remember I was sick with the flu and just stayed home, listened to the radio, and kept listening to the BTW album to try to memorize every little sound of the songs haha. I don't remember how i won for Artrave... then for JWT, my MOM actually won it, because she really wanted to go too lol, and she won by winning a contest on the radio where you had to tell a contest stating why you deserve to see Lady Gaga. She made up a super peppered story and even threw in a "meat dress" joke, because of course the GP still gets off on that... soooo yeah

1 hour ago, Ernie Swift said:

I’ve seen Taylor in concert three time since and she puts on an AMAZING show! And she performs and sounds so much better when she’s on tour and not on an award show, which is what stans LOVE to judge her performing/vocal skills from. (I also saw Shawn Mendes because he was an the opening act on the 1989 Tour <3)

I really want to see Bruno. I was going to go this month but I ended up not being able to afford it :(

I want to see Gaga just once before I die. I want to see her at the Joanne tour in December but now I’m trying to save for the reputation tour, + all the good seats for shows near me are taken,

I’d LOVE to see The 1975. They are such an underrated band.

Other artists I want to see:

Ed Sheeran, Ariana, Nicki, Beyoncé, Paramore, Chance the Rapper

Once is not enough :trollga:

Smother Em Eh

Gaga of course 

And yes MADONNA!

Bon Jovi

Kendrick Lamar

Tupac (ugh, I wish he was still alive) ;( 

Bruce Springsteen

Dierks Bentley 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Guest bostonGUY

Marina and the Diamonds

Sky Ferreira

Aaliyah (one can dream)

Lil Kim

Missy Elliott

Nicki Minaj

Kylie Minogue

Fergie

Young Guns

Eminem

Madeon

Destiny's Child (don't @ me)

Fleetwood Mac

No Doubt

Breaking Benjamin

Kesha

TLC

blackpink

I wish I could've seen Michael Jackson and David Bowie within their lifetime. But other than that, Gaga and Bey are at the top 

Archived