Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What artists do you want to see live?

NIghtmareElm

Featured Posts

NIghtmareElm

That you haven't seen live yet.

Rihanna.  I had the chance to go to the Anti World Tour with a couple of hippies but they were going to be in nose bleed seats.

Bruno Mars.  I would go to the 24K Magic Tour but it's way too expensive.  At least $200 for nose bleed seats.

Tyler the Creator.  He mostly plays in small venues and I haven't got the chance to see him yet.  He's never really went on a world tour.

Taylor Swift.  Probably going to see her next year.

MGMT.  

KISS.  I mostly like all their old hits.  

Drake.  I heard he's an amazing performer.  

PartySick

Michael tbqh :giveup:

I wouldn't mind seeing Katy either but I don't like her enough to shell out a couple hundred for good seats :selena:

Other than that, there's just several smaller artists that've either stopped making music or never tour anywhere near me.

🖤

Ernie Swift

I’ve seen Taylor in concert three time since and she puts on an AMAZING show! And she performs and sounds so much better when she’s on tour and not on an award show, which is what stans LOVE to judge her performing/vocal skills from. 

I have also seen: Ellie Goulding, Ed Sheeran, Florida Georgia Line, Austin Mahone, Shawn Mendes, Vance Joy, Pitbull, and Sam Hunt

Artist so I want to see:

I really want to see Bruno. I was going to go this month but I ended up not being able to afford it :(

I want to see Gaga just once before I die. I want to see her at the Joanne tour in December but now I’m trying to save for the reputation tour, + all the good seats for shows near me are taken,

I’d LOVE to see The 1975. They are such an underrated band.

Others: Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj,  Beyoncé, Paramore, Chance the Rapper, Kesha, Camila Cabello, and Little Mix

Edit: I said I wanted to see Ed live but I forgot I’ve already seen him because he was the opening act and even sang Everything Has Changed with Taylor when I saw Taylor’s Red Tour... Oop! 

Love Love Love

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Katy Perry, Kesha, Lorde, Marina and the Diamonds, Fall Out Boy, Lana Del Rey and  P!nk are all artists I haven’t seen live but really want to 

on the other hand I have seen my top 4 favs live tho

Gaga (6 Times) 

Melanie Martinez 

Sia 

and Imagine Dragons

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Whew got a list for that 

Lorde/SZA/Kelela/Lana/Gaga (only became a fan after C2C/Joanne)/Radiohead/St. Vincent/Diana Ross/Bjork/Lauryn Hill/Mary J Blige/Norah Jones 

:selena:

19 minutes ago, BabyMonster said:

and the impossible Adele

You probably have enough time to save your coins :selena: 2034 is still a ways away :selena: No but really her shows are worth every penny

sarahb

Bon Jovi. Apparently the CEO of one of the concert promoters here is planning on bringing them to my city next year or 2019 but I still don't know why they'd play in a stadium with a capacity of 25,000 with a city population of about 570,000, when just an hour away they could play in a stadium with a capacity of 52,500 with a city population of almost 2 million. :huh:

Irrelevant

Lady Gaga

Katy Perry

Ariana Grande

Melanie Martinez

Halsey

Lorde

Taylor Swift

Coldplay

twentyonepilots

Madonna

and more...