Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

"Joanne" is now 1 year old

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

PartySick
14 minutes ago, fivefoottwo said:

not the album that we wanted

Speak for yourself :sis: I hope she never goes back to TF/TFM era sounds or anything similar :flutter:

đź–¤

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheRoof
6 minutes ago, Gay said:

damn,  slay :giveup: hopefully she sells that 100k before the year end to get that diamond? certification and close the year on a high note*

*not that it is not high note already lol but it would be could to sell a million lol 

it's Platinum

1.000.000 Platinum

10.000.000 Diamond :giveup:

fivefoottwo
6 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Speak for yourself :sis: I hope she never goes back to TF/TFM era sounds or anything similar :flutter:

i said what i said.

who was actually asking for a americana/country/healing album before joanne sis? :oprah:

retrophyyysical

What an immeasurably beautiful year it has been. Perhaps one of the most exciting of her entire career. I can't believe it's been 365 days!! 

Gagaloo911

Happy first bday to Joanne, an amazing and incredible piece of work :tony:

Thanks for creating it Gaga :heart:

not only did Joanne allow Gaga to express herself in an honest and vulnerable way artistically, but it gave us some of her most personal and relatable tracks in her repertoire.

oh, and some absolutely incredible performances along the way.

i have loved watching this era unfold!

Lady_Gaga_-_Joanne_(Official_Album_Cover

PartySick
2 minutes ago, fivefoottwo said:

i said what i said.

who was actually asking for a americana/country/healing album before joanne sis? :oprah:

Me :giggle: Actually I was hoping for a toned down ballad-y album which is what we got :nick:

đź–¤

Been a fan since 2008, but the Joanne era will always have a special place in my heart ❤️ 

1 hour ago, fivefoottwo said:

not the album that we wanted

True. It's an album that I NEEDED 

1 hour ago, PartySick said:

SOMEONE WHO AGREES

Poissonche

What the actual ****. It feels like it was just yesterday that I took the bus under that intense rain in my purple shirt, arrived at the store 20 minutes after it was open, and wandered in the alleys, waiting for the employees to get Joanne out of the boxes :giveup:

fivefoottwo
58 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Me :giggle: Actually I was hoping for a toned down ballad-y album which is what we got :nick:

oh wow. that's nice. don't get me wrong tho, joanne wasn't the album i was expecting but i ABSOLUTELY love it :hor:

Archived