Lady Gaga - FAME
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
other

A Magical Gaga live moment

Featured Posts

GaGaSwift   Paws Up 748
GaGaSwift

so I was going through my videos from my first gaga show which was the Joanne World Tour stop in Chicago. I watched my quick video of The Cure I got and it took me back. I remember crying so many times that day because I was finally gonna see gaga live for the first time after being her biggest fan for literally 6 years. I remember her getting ready to sing the cure and I knew it was gonna come. For some reason at that moment my heart felt like it was gonna burst from happiness and that I was gonna pass out from excitement. I started sobbing (as I had been doing most of the night) and just felt the most myself I've ever felt. I just wanted to share this little story with you all. Have you guys had a similar experience with gaga or any other artist?

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 8

Gagaloo92   Paws Up 3,879
Gagaloo92

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad you had such a great time. I can't wait for my time to go see her in December! ♥️

GaGaSwift   Paws Up 748
GaGaSwift
Just now, Gagaloo92 said:

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad you had such a great time. I can't wait for my time to go see her in December! ♥️

It will be a truly unforgettable night. I'm sure of it! 

Ronk   Paws Up 3,071
Ronk

Thanks for sharing.  All three Gaga shows I've seen were magical moments for me ... so emotional.  And I couldn't believe how on fire she was for the Joanne show ... holy smoke!   Angel Down grabbed me the most ... I'm still crying when I think about it.  What was your fave from the show?

Wow ... A Swiftie is Gaga's biggest fan for 6 years!  JK.  Glad you have multiple faves to enjoy.

I live in an alternate universe.

babs   Paws Up 3,752
babs

I don't wanna seem like I'm beating this to death because I have already spoken about this here, but seeing Roger Waters live (for the first time ever) two days in a row f*cked me up and I'm still not living it down.

First night I cried, danced and sang during the whole thing.

The second night I managed to sneak to first row for the last song, and he came off the stage, I fist bumped him and gave him my country's flag. I literally watch the video of that moment everynight before I go to sleep (it was a couple of weeks ago :lolga:).

I don't know how any other concert is gonna top that.

Edited by babs