💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Rupaul's Drag Race All Stars 3 Cast Announcements

Coop

Featured Posts

Ryusei

What is the point of having someone on the show who was JUST on there tho? I mean I like Aja and all but isnt she gonna be like exactly the same... (That hairpiece tho yaaaas)

Musery

VillainTina
17 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

What is the point of having someone on the show who was JUST on there tho? I mean I like Aja and all but isnt she gonna be like exactly the same... (That hairpiece tho yaaaas)

UMM SIS KATYA WAS ON ALL STARS 2  2MONTHS AFTER SEASON 7 ENDED AND SHE MADE IT TO THE FINALS AND IS A FAN FAVORITE !!:poot:

WICH IS WHY TRIXIE IS GONNA WIN THE CROWN  FOR ALL STARS 3 !:bon:

FACKEN BOOKMARK ME  ^^^

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

LordEnigma
2 minutes ago, jman said:

Don't think Aja deserves it, nor should there be another All Stars Season so soon

I think they need to dig back in the catalogue for this season and then wait four more seasons for another one.

Sugarfall

Y'all saying she doesn't deserve it are crazy. Most of the iconic moments of S9 are because of her.

59 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Chad won All Stars right after her season.

rumours
49 minutes ago, VillainTina said:

UMM SIS KATYA WAS ON ALL STARS 2  2MONTHS AFTER SEASON 7 ENDED AND SHE MADE IT TO THE FINALS AND IS A FAN FAVORITE !!:poot:

Moreover, Katya should have won All Stars 2. 

AmericanGUY

Alaska deserved her AS2 win :whitney:

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

Archived