Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet shade is made like this

Who am I to deny this

Travel the world and the seven seas

Now I've found some good sweet tea. 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Gov Hooka

Ngl I vibe more with Madonna's personality. Gaga's cheery, open personality is cute and all but I feel like she takes herself and life too seriously. Madonna's playful, sarcastic behavior is more my personality. Also Madonna had to go through **** during her much longer career, jussayin, so she's naturally going to be a little tougher sounding lol. Also Madonna just exudes a powerful confidence that I appreciate. I love Gaga's openness though and I love how she exudes kindness and understanding. 

TittyGlitterDance

Apparently she was very grateful and appreciative towards those fans who made the things for her, after they stopped filming. Maybe she just has a persona to keep up.

Find solace in the privilege to pursue, Most people are crushed into servitude

Just now, Gov Hooka said:

Ngl I vibe more with Madonna's personality. Gaga's cheery, open personality is cute and all but I feel like she takes herself and life too seriously. Madonna's playful, sarcastic behavior is more my personality. Also Madonna had to go through **** during her much longer career, jussayin, so she's naturally going to be a little tougher sounding lol. Also Madonna just exudes a powerful confidence that I appreciate. I love Gaga's openness though and I love how she exudes kindness and understanding. 

It's not really about confidence. These fans put in hard work to make those dolls and Madonna couldn't even appreciate their gift/creativity. She couldn't say "thank you". It doesn't matter how long you've been in the game. She isn't humble. Gaga understood the work that was put in and thanked her fan. That's the difference and point. 

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

Gov Hooka
2 minutes ago, EDP said:

It's not really about confidence. These fans put in hard work to make those dolls and Madonna couldn't even appreciate their gift/creativity. She couldn't say "thank you". It doesn't matter how long you've been in the game. She isn't humble. Gaga understood the work that was put in and thanked her fan. That's the difference and point. 

Ok yeah but a part of me feels that Gaga's reaction is so "bleh" lol. Like it's too cheesy and feels a little forced imo. Madonna's reaction feels more real to me just saying. Like Madonna was having fun and didnt need to grovel like Gaga

3 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Ok yeah but a part of me feels that Gaga's reaction is so "bleh" lol. Like it's too cheesy and feels a little forced imo. Madonna's reaction feels more real to me just saying. Like Madonna was having fun and didnt need to grovel like Gaga

I don't think you'd have that opinion if you were the doll creator. Imagine you put in days making those and Madonna reacted that way? It'd be a disappointment, even hurtful. Madonna was a bitch. :sure:

I don't think Gaga "groveled". She was overly sweet, sure...but you know she's always sincere. 

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

Gov Hooka
Just now, EDP said:

I don't think you'd have that opinion if you were the doll creator. Imagine you put in days making those and Madonna reacted that way? It'd be a disappointment, even hurtful. Madonna was a bitch. :sure:

I don't think Gaga "groveled". She was overly sweet, sure...but you know she's always sincere. 

Actually I'd have the same opinion because I'd be thrilled as hell that Madonna is kikiing over something I made. Again it depends on the person, but I don't need a hug or a thank you to feel validated. I think Madonna was being funny and sarcastic like she always is and I just like her reaction more. :bon:

TimisaMonster
29 minutes ago, T3ARS said:

Sweet shade is made like this

Who am I to deny this

Travel the world and the seven seas

Now I've found some good sweet tea. 

Stop leaking TEA lyrics! :grr:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster

Gaga has always been so grateful to fans and appreciates them :kara:

Madonna is sooooooooooo entitled, snooty, pretentious, rude, and narcissistic :madge:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

43 minutes ago, EDP said:

Well, let me tell you... This is exactly what I love about Madonna and have loved all this years, like most of her fans -- her bitchy, unapologetic, empowering personality. From the start, she was never one who would play nice. Never. And I love it. 

This is all "let's be nice to the fans" is just fake...

Gaga's pushed this to the extreme and now fans keep wanting more and more, and when she doesn't give them that, well... The reactions are not good and she simply loses them. 

I want my idols to be real, fierce, strong and unashamed to be who they are.

tellemhone

I feel like there were like 2 threads last month about this same video

:air: :air: :air:

9 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Gaga has always been so grateful to fans and appreciates them :kara:

Madonna is sooooooooooo entitled, snooty, pretentious, rude, and narcissistic :madge:

Yes, she is... And that's how I like my queens. :classy:

Cobra Cruz
3 minutes ago, headonfire said:

Well, let me tell you... This is exactly what I love about Madonna and have loved all this years, like most of her fans -- her bitchy, unapologetic, empowering personality. From the start, she was never one who would play nice. Never. And I love it. 

This is all "let's be nice to the fans" is just fake...

Gaga's pushed this to the extreme and now fans keep wanting more and more, and when she doesn't give them that, well... The reactions are not good and she simply loses them. 

I want my idols to be real, fierce, strong and unashamed to be who they are.

What is wrong about being nice and greatful for people who support you and make you who you are ? Isn't it the way it should be ? I'm not here for bitchy, unapologetic personality. 

Archived