💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

HDD: P!nk 407k (384k pure), biggest pure sales week of 2017

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

P!nk has knocked one out of the park with Beautiful Trauma (RCA). The album’s first-week total is 407k SPS, with sales representing 384k of that figure.

The contributing ticket bundle is in the neighborhood of 200k, making it by far the biggest of the year.

source: http://m.hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=308952

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Ryry

Miley is truly shaking,

Good for P!nk though, minus the feature with Eminem, whats that all about???

venusfly

I haven’t listened to the album but good for her, these numbers would still be amazing even if you took out the bundle

I'm very happy for P!nk, she's always been the outsider and underrated so it's great to see her achieving this!

But the album is still not good and don't really deserves it...

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Drin Lon

If the tour bundle really added around 200k sales as reported, than it didn't really outsell Joanne, or at least not by much :classy:

Good for her tho I love the album and I've been defending it since release here :poot:

Bad Monster Kid

Building legendary status brick by brick,

And it did not come from a YouTube Clip!

congrats!

2 minutes ago, River said:

I'm very happy for P!nk, she's always been the outsider and underrated so it's great to see her achieving this!

But the album is still not good and don't really deserves it...

Yeah, Pink seems like a great person and I wish her all the best, but I have to say it really bothers me that such mediocrity of an album is doing crazy numbers while people like Lana Del Rey or Lorde are barely shifting 100k. 

Just now, Admin said:

Yeah, Pink seems like a great person and I wish her all the best, but I have to say it really bothers me that such mediocrity of an album is doing crazy numbers while people like Lana Del Rey or Lorde are barely shifting 100k. 

I totally agree, Lana and Lorde's recent albums are really good and the lack of sales is really disturbing.. they have everything, beautiful lyrics, melodies, meaning..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

GoldenPonyboy
6 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

If the tour bundle really added around 200k sales as reported, than it didn't really outsell Joanne, or at least not by much :classy:

Good for her tho I love the album and I've been defending it since release here :poot:

Well you can asume that a portion of the 200k that came with the ticket sales would have bought the album otherwise. like a lot of us bought Joanne and a ticket to the tour. the sales would have been lower for sure but maybe not 200k lower

GoldenPonyboy
7 minutes ago, Admin said:

First weeks are not about the quality of the current album but more about the quality of the album that came before. Just look at 25 by Adele. first week was huge because 21 an amazing album. Quantity, especially in the first week, has nothing to do with quality but more with hype

CautiousLurker

Queen is slaying and I couldn't be happier :classy:

Haven't listened to the ablum yet, and I'm well aware how many people keep complaining about this project being very run of the mill for P!nk but I DON'T CARE... She served enough raw emotion in the past for me to not be bothered so much by the fact she chose to step back to something that's more comfortable to make if indeed that's what happened... You can't push yourself every single time, sometimes you just want to relax and enjoy the process - nothing wrong with that :queenga:

lol remember when 90% of you said she was boring + gone + going to flop

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

2 minutes ago, Red said:

she's still boring though (the album)

3 minutes ago, Red said:

GGD lost (again)

Archived